• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its exciting but i hate that devastating feeling that you have not been selected.. I hope we all get selected and not feel horrible.. :) 2 and half hours from now.......................................................
Enjoy this game - get your answer now from- http://www.indra.com/cgi-bin/spikes-8-ball

Last edited:
Reactions: DKK
huh, i remember two years ago waiting for the DV2014 results.
For all the upcoming winners today - check your Case Number before getting crazy about the big win. It can get really disappointing if you don't get an interview since your CN is too high!

Happy "waiting for the next visa bulletin"-year to all upcoming DV2016 winners :)

Hello all of you? When will the result be available? And I know there are some winners here be courageous!

huh, i remember two years ago waiting for the DV2014 results.
For all the upcoming winners today - check your Case Number before getting crazy about the big win. It can get really disappointing if you don't get an interview since your CN is too high!

Happy "waiting for the next visa bulletin"-year to all upcoming DV2016 winners :)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CN GOES HIGH? does CN stands for confirmation number? what do you mean by high and how that high can prevent one to be interviewed?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CN GOES HIGH? does CN stands for confirmation number? what do you mean by high and how that high can prevent one to be interviewed?
CN means case number...
CN means case number. It tells you when you will be interviewed... If its too high it means the visa's might finish before you get one.. thats how i understood it... Good luck to all of us..

Selectees get interviewed according to the order of their case number. So, the people with bigger CN may not get chance for interview due to various reasons like time limit, visa limit etc

CN means case number...

CN means case number. It tells you when you will be interviewed... If its too high it means the visa's might finish before you get one.. thats how i understood it... Good luck to all of us..

Indeed Tary It is right! check Bristsimon blog "he is a moderator of the forum". Also you have to check the visa bulltin of May to make sure if you receive CN isn't high based on the country your applying.

Good Luck and Cheers Fellows!

Status
Not open for further replies.