• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

Hey guys, I am a 2016 winner my CN 2016AS11xxx, does any one help me please to know when my number become a current, since the visa bulletin now for asia start with 2500!! thank you,

Hey guys, I am a 2016 winner my CN 2016AS11xxx, does any one help me please to know when my number become a current, since the visa bulletin now for asia start with 2500!! thank you,
So far you are the highest number from AS I saw. But Britsimon said he saw numbers as high as AS17XXX.

Wow, do you think AS11xxx going to make it this year?
I simply dont know, few senarios can happen. Theres only 92,000 people which is a substantially low number than the 2015 program. So that might make everyone current but as of now if you become current it will be around Aug-Sept

Sm1smom, Britsimon.
Hello moderators. I want to know one thing about cut-off numbers. In http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...in/2015/visa-bulletin-for-september-2015.html cut-off numbers are shown for October (9150) for Europe. My CN is EU2016000088xx. 88xx is below 9150, does it mean that I have an interview in October?

Yes, it means your CN is current for October and you could possibly have an October interview depending on when your DS260 form was submitted and if KCC is done processing it. You will find out in the next couple of days if you're having your interview in October or not, KCC should be sending out the 2NL soon.

I simply dont know, few senarios can happen. Theres only 92,000 people which is a substantially low number than the 2015 program. So that might make everyone current but as of now if you become current it will be around Aug-Sept

There are less selectees globally, that is true, but AF and AS are still overselected.

Hello every one
I checked the visa status at ceac website, but when I fill my CN, it results Invalid Visa Case Number.
If I check the ESC I find only the page below. How can I control my status and what happening or will happen with my case?

upload_2015-8-18_18-39-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-8-18_18-35-56.png
    upload_2015-8-18_18-35-56.png
    239.2 KB · Views: 10
Hello every one
I checked the visa status at ceac website, but when I fill my CN, it results Invalid Visa Case Number.
If I check the ESC I find only the page below. How can I control my status and what happening or will happen with my case?

View attachment 571

The CEAC database is not loaded with DV2016 cases yet. The ESC page would let you access the 1NL, and once scheduled for interview, the 2NL.

However, there are no 2NLs for DV2016 yet - so even if you are already current you just have to wait. There is no other way to check your status.

The CEAC database is not loaded with DV2016 cases yet. The ESC page would let you access the 1NL, and once scheduled for interview, the 2NL.

However, there are no 2NLs for DV2016 yet - so even if you are already current you just have to wait. There is no other way to check your status.
Thank you Brit.

Dear Britsimon, when will we get information for interview date? Is it possible to have interview in October (CN- 88xx)? I want to know about my case, because I have not started my documents yet. I took police certificate in May, but I am going to take another one because of expire date. I have to take OVIR visa, it takes 40 days. I am worrying to be ready for interview with all document if it is arranged in October.

Dear Britsimon, when will we get information for interview date? Is it possible to have interview in October (CN- 88xx)? I want to know about my case, because I have not started my documents yet. I took police certificate in May, but I am going to take another one because of expire date. I have to take OVIR visa, it takes 40 days. I am worrying to be ready for interview with all document if it is arranged in October.

2NLs will go out in a week. According to your signature you submitted your DS260 early, so I would expect you to be scheduled for an October interview.

Hi
I got selected for lottery CN 2016AF00045xxx. I have filled the DS-260 form and iam waiting for allocation. Are there chances for me?

Hi
I got selected for lottery CN 2016AF00045xxx. I have filled the DS-260 form and iam waiting for allocation. Are there chances for me?

yes there are chances - but it is too early to be certain. You will have to wait 9 or 10 months at least to know your fate.