• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

n.n.

The problem with dvlottery.state.gov seems to be fixed now.

My friend just confirmed that he received 1NL with EU 263xx number.
Congratulations to all the winners!

Correct. Seems that bad luck for dv 2015 winners, because only 84,000 were selected in 2016 compared to 125,000 in 2015.

@Britsimon my friend, guess what? I played for DV 2016 just in case a freakish incident would have prevented us from receiving green cards through DV 2015. And guess what? Hubby won again this year!!! That makes it 2 years in a row with CN AF24XXX this time…how crazy is that? It kept saying session timed out so after reading your post on it, I suspected it meant a win, and indeed it is!

@Britsimon my friend, guess what? I played for DV 2016 just in case a freakish incident would have prevented us from receiving green cards through DV 2015. And guess what? Hubby won again this year!!! That makes it 2 years in a row with CN AF24XXX this time…how crazy is that? It kept saying session timed out so after reading your post on it, I suspected it meant a win, and indeed it is!

If only it can be bought or given away since you don't need it. :)

My sister in law won with EU20xx!!! I'm beyong excited! All after the constant "system timed out" message :D:eek::D

My sister in law won with EU20xx!!! I'm beyong excited! All after the constant "system timed out" message :D:eek::D

Congratulations to both of you!

That is awesome - you should go buy a lottery ticket!!

Wow what crazy luck! Especially in the AF region - I would think the odds of that happening would be even smaller with so many participants!!!

Congratulations to all the other winners! Looking forward to this journey with all of you :D

Finally, after DV2014 disaster luck is on my side. Just checked the status and i've been selected DV2016eu00018xxx.
@Britsimon i know we are all still under impressions of this saga but i need from you "thumbs up" that my number is good one.

Btw congratz to all selected and better luck next year to those who didn't make it.

Congratulations to all who've been selected!!! anyone still hasnt been able to check due to incorrect info? pls let me know as im facing it too...

That is awesome - you should go buy a lottery ticket!!
I know right? LOL. I am considering framing my Macbook as well cause both time I used it to play on hubby's behalf and he won…LOL.
Anyway, congrats to all the new winners, and good luck with the process in the coming months.