• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2016 has been finally fixed. [Screenshot]

@Britsimon, small clarification - if suppose a second draw happens for DV 2016, will the individuals be informed by mail or it would be published in DV lottery websites

Good question - I don't know the answer. Let's wait and see if it even happens.
@Britsimon , ok no issues, but I am being continuously following the forum for last few days and I must congratulate all selected DV 2016 winners on being selected.......and on behalf of all the winners and non winners, a BIG BIG thanks to you for your unconditional support and dedication on this subject. You are just SUPERB.

Although I am sad as not selected but that is not the end of life, it was my first time and may be lucky next year.....for now signing out and will comeback soon.......take care all of you :)

@Britsimon , ok no issues, but I am being continuously following the forum for last few days and I must congratulate all selected DV 2016 winners on being selected.......and on behalf of all the winners and non winners, a BIG BIG thanks to you for your unconditional support and dedication on this subject. You just are a SUPERB.

Although I am sad as not selected but that is not the end of life, it was my first time and may be lucky next year.....for now signing out and will comeback soon.......take care all of you :)
Keep the hopes up. I have been applying for 15 years. Soon hopefully.

Reactions: DKK
@Britsimon, small clarification - if suppose a second draw happens for DV 2016, will the individuals be informed by mail or it would be published in DV lottery websites

We hardly knew anything about the previous second draws. I can remember only one credible report of someone in the second draw, and they had apparently received an email from KCC telling them to check the ESC page. This is consistent with both how KCC tells people of the 2NL, and how they informed people of the redraw in 2012.

We hardly knew anything about the previous second draws. I can remember only one credible report of someone in the second draw, and they had apparently received an email from KCC telling them to check the ESC page. This is consistent with both how KCC tells people of the 2NL, and how they informed people of the redraw in 2012.
Thanks @SusieQQQ, for that info.....

If at all there's a second draw (and I hesitate to call it a second draw because it's actual more of a reveal or a release of additional numbers already drawn but which are currently not released), successful selectees will be informed via email to check the ESC site (towards the end of the FY assuming they haven't logged in again to check their selection) - this is what was done for 2012 selectees who had no idea they had been selected.

@Sm1smom - thanks for the inputs.......so you mean end of FY year that is September 2016 for DV 2016?

Yes September 2016 is the end of the FY for DV 2016. However, I wasn't saying they'll wait till September before notifying people, it could be from June - of course I'm also not saying they'll begin to contact additional selectees in June for sure, I don't want anyone quoting me on that. Basically saying a couple of months before September 2016.

Yes September 2016 is the end of the FY for DV 2016. However, I wasn't saying they'll wait till September before notifying people, it could be from June - of course I'm also not saying they'll begin to contact additional selectees in June for sure, I don't want anyone quoting me on that. Basically saying a couple of months before September 2016.
Ok great, got your point.....thanks !

MY HUBBY WON TOO!!! He was also a "session timed out" guy. We are beyond excited but stressed as bloody hell now. NOW the hard part comes hey! I am still shaking all over and have an instant migraine LOL!
Congratulations to him and family's the green horizon can be seen-may you reach it.

2 draw will be announced on the official website of the lottery. And I think he will. If not, then they gain - 39000 visas.
Simon, my intuition while is working.;)

In Europe, while the maximum CN - 24ххх . Winning is very small. Total they chose - 23000-25000 winners.

2 draw will be announced on the official website of the lottery. And I think he will. If not, then they gain - 39000 visas.
Simon, my intuition while is working.;)

Can your intuition say the time in which they will announce a 2nd draw? ;) because I'm hopeful that *maybe* I can get selected if there is a 2nd draw after they finish the 84,000 selectee.

Can your intuition say the time in which they will announce a 2nd draw? ;) because I'm hopeful that *maybe* I can get selected if there is a 2nd draw after they finish the 84,000 selectee.
In DV- 2013, additional dispatch was 22 October 2012. Perhaps in this time of year.

Congratulations to all winners!!!!
84000 individuals selected - that's great, lesson learned.
I hope all of you go current!

All the best on your way.