• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 AOS Only

hey Sm1sMom..my civil surgeon put a remark that "patient does not have proof of Hep B vaccine". I am above 18. It is OK right?

Last edited:
@Sm1smom,, but i have seen at some messages some people had an attorney at the time of interview and advised to have it.
But i have everything which needs to have but still confused....thanks.

Okay, feel free to hire one if you feel it will put your mind at rest.

hey Sm1sMom..my civil surgeon put a remark that "patient does not have proof of Hep B vaccine". I am above 18. It is OK right?

I think you should be fine if you're well over 18 (by that I mean not simply 18 + some months though), the CS should have indicated the vaccine as not being age appropriate in that case.

I think you should be fine if you're well over 18 (by that I mean not simply 18 + some months though), the CS should have indicated the vaccine as not being age appropriate in that case.
Yea, I am well over 18. But she didn't indicate that instead wrote waived off and in remark she wrote no proof of hep B. Let me know what you suggest in regards to i693

Got our GC today. Thank you all for your assistance. Best of luck for the pending applicants. Special thanks for mom for bearing with me in stupid questions. It was a great journey with you all. Good forum with lot of good information. You guys rock.

Got our GC today. Thank you all for your assistance. Best of luck for the pending applicants. Special thanks for mom for bearing with me in stupid questions. It was a great journey with you all. Good forum with lot of good information. You guys rock.

Congratulations! I received my welcome letter yesterday. I haven't received any message regarding card production yet. I hope that I will receive it sometime soon. I am so looking forward to seeing my mother.

That's awesome. Congratulations!

Hi,
May I ask about filing the AOS package?
1. About the filing fee, should we just put our Personal Check of $1070 into the envelop and send together with all other documents?
2. Should the AOS package be mailed to this address?
USCIS
PO Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
http://www.uscis.gov/i-485-addresses
3. Can we still mail the Form I-131 Advanced Parole even we are not sure when are we going to leave the US?
4. For personal checks, do we just need to write the title: pay to "Department of Homeland Security" with the amount of $1,070?
5. Is regular mail ok for sending the AOS package? Sorry to ask, but I did not see this on the website or in the AOS package.

Thank you!

Hi Mom,

It has been almost six weeks since our interview. The KCC file was received by the FO on Dec 21, but no updates yet. Should I schedule an INFOPASS?

Thanks

Hi Mom,

It has been almost six weeks since our interview. The KCC file was received by the FO on Dec 21, but no updates yet. Should I schedule an INFOPASS?

Thanks

The INFOPASS may or may not yield any positive result, it however wouldn't worsen the case either. So it's not a bad idea to schedule one.

Hi,
May I ask about filing the AOS package?
1. About the filing fee, should we just put our Personal Check of $1070 into the envelop and send together with all other documents?
2. Should the AOS package be mailed to this address?
USCIS
PO Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
3. Can we still mail the Form I-131 Advanced Parole even we are not sure when are we going to leave the US?
4. For personal checks, do we just need to write the title: pay to "Department of Homeland Security" with the amount of $1,070?
5. Is regular mail ok for sending the AOS package? Sorry to ask, but I did not see this on the website or in the AOS package.

Thank you!

1. Yes you may do that.
2. Yes you may use that address, depending on your delivery service preference. See the following link for more guidance:
3. Yes
4. Refer to page 5 of the I-485 instruction: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-485instr.pdf
5. Follow the instructions on the website/see 2 above

1. Yes you may do that.
2. Yes you may use that address, depending on your delivery service preference. See the following link for more guidance:
3. Yes
4. Refer to page 5 of the I-485 instruction: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-485instr.pdf
5. Follow the instructions on the website/see 2 above
Thanks, Mom!
I am also a bit nervous about i-134, will they ask me to take the supporter with me to the interview and also all his original documents?

Hello guys and Mom,
Today I went to the USCIS office (Infopass), the lady told me that everything looks ok! that after my biometric date I should wait around 4 month to receive my IL. She said that's the normal waiting time so I went to my Bio on NOV 5th, she said around the last days of March I might receive the IL.
Seems like we have to be patient and wait.
This was in the San francisco office.

Any news I will let you know.

ASGA

Mom,

Thank you for your last response. I have a bigger problem now and even though we have a lawyer handling our case, I'm still over concerned. Here's what happened: me and my wife were pending for F1 status for about 9 months. I am selected for Dv2016, EU18***. We decided thru Aos with a lawyer. On the same day that we send the I-485 package to Uscis, we receive a RFE for F1 case.( worst case scenario in the world, we would never thought about it). The good thing is that the Rfe it was about my wife's I 20, being canceled by the school for some reason, because of the long processing time. Still no receipt notice from I-485.
Now, my question is : is the answer for Rfe considered as ''new application''-is still considered dual intend being an F1 application ( done 8.5 months ago) because of the I 485 ? ----Should we withdraw the I-485 and go for consular processing once F1 is answered ( hopefully approved)?

A second opinion on this case would matter a lot!
Thank you!