• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hi again
My case no.2015AS10xx
Sent ds-260 in mid-Aug.
Waiting for 2nd letter
My situation in CEAC is at NVC.....
Any opinion pls.
Any hope for March interview??? It's near 5months after sending ds-260 still nothing :( :(

Last edited:
Hi again
My case no.2015AS10xx
Sent ds-260 in mid-Aug.
Waiting for 2nd letter
My situation in CEAC is at NVC.....
Any opinion pls.
Any hope for March interview??? It's near 5months after sending ds-260 still nothing :( :(

Your forms should now be completed and if so, you can expect to get your 2NL about a week or so after they release the next VB (which should be today, I hope). Not much longer to wait...

Your forms should now be completed and if so, you can expect to get your 2NL about a week or so after they release the next VB (which should be today, I hope). Not much longer to wait...
Hope so dear britsimon
Actually since I work in a company that used to belong to government and most Iranian get AP because of this reason I'm under stress because if go to interview late clearance will be late too and I'm afraid of finishing visa
Hope to receive 2nd letter till next week as u said
You are really helpful in this forum
Thx a lot

HI All I am from Liberia, and have case number 2015AF22XXX which is currently among the cut off numbers for February. However, I have not received an interview letter yet. what could probably be the problem?

HI All I am from Liberia, and have case number 2015AF22XXX which is currently among the cut off numbers for February. However, I have not received an interview letter yet. what could probably be the problem?

Yep - as Sammy says - when did you submit your forms?

Also - are you planning to interview in Liberia? If so, you should be aware of the medical examination advice - as you will have to make special arrangements as detailed in the link below.

http://monrovia.usembassy.gov/dv2.html

Are there any good sites/forums for new immigrants, where there is advice and discussions in relation to starting life in the US, how to look for a job, open a bank account, settle in etc. ? Is there anything as good as this forum or is there anything on this forum maybe or is it just the immigration process itself up to the entry to US ? The reason why I am asking this question is that I have only limited access to internet in work, not at home and unfortunately, would not always have an option to use the search option. I normally save the stuff onto my memory drive and read it everything at home.

My wife and I forms were submitted on August 6, 2014. Our case is 2015AF22xxx. No interview letter yet. What could be possible reasons?

The reason is in your post. You submitted late (August 6) and they have been taking about 4 to 5 months to process the forms. Forms submitted in early August were typically not processed by the last months VB, but should be processed by this VB that was just released. So- you can expect your 2NL in about a week or so,

Hi britsimon,am troubled somewhere,please it possible for you to give me your contacts?my private email address is edited for privacy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Britsimon,
A couple of weeks ago you replied that you expect 2015EU395** will become current in August, September. Considering your last DV2015 analysis, do you think the mentioned number is at high risk now?
Thanks!

Hello Britsimon,
A couple of weeks ago you replied that you expect 2015EU395** will become current in August, September. Considering your last DV2015 analysis, do you think the mentioned number is at high risk now?
Thanks!

I think it is more risky than I thought before. It's difficult to be precise - but yeah it will be a nervous wait.

By the way, The reason I say August/September is that I expect KCC to do something similar as last year where the main movement is over by August just leaving September for a cleanup....

Are there any good sites/forums for new immigrants, where there is advice and discussions in relation to starting life in the US, how to look for a job, open a bank account, settle in etc. ? Is there anything as good as this forum or is there anything on this forum maybe or is it just the immigration process itself up to the entry to US ? The reason why I am asking this question is that I have only limited access to internet in work, not at home and unfortunately, would not always have an option to use the search option. I normally save the stuff onto my memory drive and read it everything at home.
www.forums.immigration.com/threads/the-been-there-done-that-thread-life-in-the-us-after-dv.323061/

I think it is more risky than I thought before. It's difficult to be precise - but yeah it will be a nervous wait.

By the way, The reason I say August/September is that I expect KCC to do something similar as last year where the main movement is over by August just leaving September for a cleanup....
What is the exact basis for your current approximation on that number Simon? Is it the way the current VB sped up, or the current number of the back log of forms at KCC, the available visas left so far or a combination of all?
What changed your ideas of EU region ending up with lower CN than expected? Is it the total (max) CN given when compared to last year and then the progress so far?
Do you still anticipate the Africa region having less visas this year due to various factors that have been mentioned before? Especially considering the tiny increase in the progress of Africa this VB?
Will you consider a February VB analysis for all regions at your personal web page?
Thanks.

What is the exact basis for your current approximation on that number Simon? Is it the way the current VB sped up, or the current number of the back log of forms at KCC, the available visas left so far or a combination of all?
What changed your ideas of EU region ending up with lower CN than expected? Is it the total (max) CN given when compared to last year and then the progress so far?
Do you still anticipate the Africa region having less visas this year due to various factors that have been mentioned before? Especially considering the tiny increase in the progress of Africa this VB?
Will you consider a February VB analysis for all regions at your personal web page?
Thanks.

What changed was the realization that the density has increased. This year tge highest eu number in Ceac is
45006 (although tgere are some cases higher thsn that) last year the highest number was 56k at least. So tgere appear to be less holes...

Thanks for the reply, Britsimon!

What changed was the realization that the density has increased. This year tge highest eu number in Ceac is
45006 (although tgere are some cases higher thsn that) last year the highest number was 56k at least. So tgere appear to be less holes...

Sorry for taking you back Britsimon but help me to understand whether with AF 58xxx am I save or will it be a nerve wrecking wait.