• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Happy new year to all of you !

I'm currently waiting for my appointment to be scheduled at the Paris, France embassy.

Concerning the DS-2001 form mentioned earlier in this topic, I myself sent the DS-2001 to the embassy and they replied to me that I should send it to the KCC instead.
Which is strange because it's written everywhere that you don't send the KCC any paper document. This is not clear at all....

I submitted my DV-260 late August 2014, and my case number is EU00013xxx. (latest visa bulletin gives the cutoff number of 16 000 for January 2015)

Should I be worried not to have been scheduled yet ?

Thank you !

KCC don't want that form. Paris may - but since you do not have your 2NL yet the Paris embassy have no idea who you are.

Because of the late submission of your DS260 you have been delayed, however, I fully expect late August DS260s to have been completed by now, which means you will get your 2NL in about 2 weeks time (March interview).

KCC don't want that form. Paris may - but since you do not have your 2NL yet the Paris embassy have no idea who you are.

Because of the late submission of your DS260 you have been delayed, however, I fully expect late August DS260s to have been completed by now, which means you will get your 2NL in about 2 weeks time (March interview).

Thank you for your answer ! Let's wait then. Your blog is great btw...

Happy new year to all.

I submitted my DV-260 25 August 2014, and my case number is AF13xxx, any hope to receive the 2NL this month

Thanks in advance

Happy new year to all.

I submitted my DV-260 25 August 2014, and my case number is AF13xxx, any hope to receive the 2NL this month

Thanks in advance

Yes, you should be processed in time for the next batch on interviews - so expect your 2nl in about 2 weeks.

I enter my case number in ds260, and I am told is invalid. What could the problem be.
What format did you enter your case number? An example: 2015EU00022xxx (for Europe). I re-submitted my DS-260 today and entered my case number in that format and it was accepted.

no that shouldn't delay your interview ;

critical changes like passport number and name change take a relatively long time for background check

so i assume you are fine !

Hi,
Let me informe that I sent email to KCC (asked about my interview ) and I received this answer :
Your Forms Have Been Received and are currently processing . Allow Several weeks for processing . Interviews are scheduled based on case numbers numerically That Have Completed processing .
Interviews for the DV 2015 program Will the begin in October 2014 and conclude on September 30 , 2015. KCC Can not provid information or to when- an interview dated May Become Available for your case . Appointments are scheduled according to numerically case Assigned Numbers . The Department of State designates how Many Interviews Will swear scheduled Each month according to visa availability. May you referee to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov for the list of Current numbers Beginning August 2014. This information is updated on the 15th day of Each month thereafter.

As I see they suggested me to referee to the visa bulletin .. I have open visa bulletin but I am totally out how to find information for my case ???
could you check visa bulletin for me ? please and provide me how to find information there .

Case Number: 2015EU000061**
DS260 form Submitted : August 21 2014: Resubmitted october 07 2014
Second NL: not yet
Police Report: not yet
Medicals: not yet
Interview: not yet

thx.

Hi,
Let me informe that I sent email to KCC (asked about my interview ) and I received this answer :
Your Forms Have Been Received and are currently processing . Allow Several weeks for processing . Interviews are scheduled based on case numbers numerically That Have Completed processing .
Interviews for the DV 2015 program Will the begin in October 2014 and conclude on September 30 , 2015. KCC Can not provid information or to when- an interview dated May Become Available for your case . Appointments are scheduled according to numerically case Assigned Numbers . The Department of State designates how Many Interviews Will swear scheduled Each month according to visa availability. May you referee to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov for the list of Current numbers Beginning August 2014. This information is updated on the 15th day of Each month thereafter.

As I see they suggested me to referee to the visa bulletin .. I have open visa bulletin but I am totally out how to find information for my case ???
could you check visa bulletin for me ? please and provide me how to find information there .

Case Number: 2015EU000061**
DS260 form Submitted : August 21 2014: Resubmitted october 07 2014
Second NL: not yet
Police Report: not yet
Medicals: not yet
Interview: not yet

thx.

Your case number is already current - and has been for some time. However the email you got means your forms have not been processed yet - because you sent them very late. The forms will probably be completed (processed) in about 1 to 2 months from now - so you can expect an interview no sooner than April, but more likely in May or perhaps even June. However - that is still fine - you will get your interview and there will still be places left for you.

Hi,

I finished my case yesterday with a successful interview, thanks all of you for shared information, this forum is very helpful to collect everything.

The CO was very friendly asked some simple qustions, it lasted for 10 minutes (mostly she was typing....:D ). My advice is the following, fully prepare yourself and be patient...

Details:
CN: 2015EU0000xxxx
Current: October
Marriage: 7th of June
Submitted DS-260: 13th of June
2NL: 24th of Nov
Medical: 19th of Dec
Interview: 6th of Jan 2015 (Budapest)

Rhinos