• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

we have to upload any our photos to ds 260?if yes how can i upload photos?please help me.
No! You don't need to upload anything. Your passport photos, civil and educational documents shall be presented at interview only. Just fill in the information required on DS260 and you are done.

No! You don't need to upload anything. Your passport photos, civil and educational documents shall be presented at interview only. Just fill in the information required on DS260 and you are done.
but after sign and submit,there is indicate photo requarments on botom of paper.why?explain please

but after sign and submit,there is indicate photo requarments on botom of paper.why?explain please
The photo requirements shown at the end of submissions is just to give you an indication of what photo to have. The confirmation page also says that you need to prepare supporting documents. It's just to tell you what to prepare for the interview. Nothing you need to present at the moment other than your ds-260 form after filling it up and submitting it. Photos and documents are all to be presented later at the interview.

Well that wasn't a really good start indeed, i tend to think that since the online DS-260 form is for free (unlike the past years where u had to pay money to send ur papers and form through DHL or Aramex) more people from the winners did fill their forms and sent them,which caused an acumulation of forms to be processed and hence this delay.
Whatever the case is, i hope it won't effect us (the ones with relatively high numbers,my CN is ASoooo84**), Asia started with higher number than last year but it's going slow now,am starting to get worried

Well that wasn't a really good start indeed, i tend to think that since the online DS-260 form is for free (unlike the past years where u had to pay money to send ur papers and form through DHL or Aramex) more people from the winners did fill their forms and sent them,which caused an acumulation of forms to be processed and hence this delay.
Whatever the case is, i hope it won't effect us (the ones with relatively high numbers,my CN is ASoooo84**), Asia started with higher number than last year but it's going slow now,am starting to get worried
I'd say it's too early to tell. Indeed the electronic submission may have caused more people to act on their winning and apply for further processing. Previously with the DS-230 paper application where you need to pay money for courier to deliver your application I would say only those who are serious about getting a GC would proceed further. Now it's much easier and more people have proceeded simply because there's nothing to lose. Simon has published a post on his website about this issue and its potential long term impact. Check it out here http://britsimonsays.com/?p=64

I call kcc to find when receive the 2sl, a nice lady told the case is still under process.
Case as2xxx second group current from asia submit 16 june!

Last edited:
I fail to understand the reason as to why some people get furious about the answers which does not favour their current status. These forum is meant to help those who are stuck an with no idea of the lottery process.However those who feel not comfortable about the issue we discuss on this forum should divert their ideas to kccdv@state.gov.so my point is you guys are doing a really good job and keep it up.my big ups goes to britsimon,men I salute you!!!

We just inform other guys about our situation on 2sl.
I'm not upset:D Just have doubt with other answer that is not same!:p
I know that any case have own process.;)
Knowing about receiving the 2sl is a question depend on case number & submit date.
Cheers!

Hello guys,

Could you help me to find the link to register to the next DV Lottery? My wife won on the DV-2015 but her number is rather high. We had uses the site of Greencard-us.org let year and they are supposed to register us again for next year but we have no answer from them; so I don't know if we are registered or not, and I need to check! (and avoid to register 2 times, in order not to be rejected!)
Thank you very much

Hello guys,

Could you help me to find the link to register to the next DV Lottery? My wife won on the DV-2015 but her number is rather high. We had uses the site of Greencard-us.org let year and they are supposed to register us again for next year but we have no answer from them; so I don't know if we are registered or not, and I need to check! (and avoid to register 2 times, in order not to be rejected!)
Thank you very much
From Here :
https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/
good luck

Thank you Utopia!

another question: how can I check that the site I used before hasn't yet register us, in order to avoid to be registered 2 times?
And this question also: may we use the same photos of us that the ones for the DV-2015 or do we have to put new ones? (do they check this?)

Thank you so much!

Hello guys,

Thank you very much

You cannot check whether you are already registered, so if you enter and they enter as we'll your entry will be disqualified.

You seem to be google challenged, so click this and watch carefully...

Http://bit.ly/ZxxLMw

Thank you Utopia!

another question: how can I check that the site I used before hasn't yet register us, in order to avoid to be registered 2 times?
And this question also: may we use the same photos of us that the ones for the DV-2015 or do we have to put new ones? (do they check this?)

Thank you so much!
for photos , yes ,you can use it.

Dear Britsimon , I used my photo 3 times ! and now win the lottery! update my photo during interview ;) ,But is better follow instruction Edouard :)

Well that's great for you - but I would prefer not to risk denial because of not following instructions....

Hi to all,

I am writing from Europe .
I filled out DS - 260 form on August, 25th.

Still didn't' get any e-mail from KCC.
I have some questions

1. when you receive e-mail from KCC, what is in the subject and sender ? I just want to be sure,that my spam filter do not make mess and problem, and put that mail, somehow, in junk folder
2. I was told that there is some web site where I can check out, about availability and to see the current status . Can you please give me the full address of that web site ?

3. I still didn't get any feedback from KCC. By now is 7 weeks as I sent my application. When can I expect to get confirmation mail is everything OK with my application, and about the date of scheduled interview in embassy ? my case number is 2015EU00007xxx

many thanks for help in advance