• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

i have bachelor degree in business economics menagement!
Also i have one more faculty active for tehnical science almost done with that few exams just to the end!
waitins is kiling me softly o_O

Did not mentioned reasons !When it comes to paper, I had everything detailed and orderly!Hi just told me that we will notice you thru call or email about next step!
ON my question how this procedure usually lasts,he told me one week !He kept all my documents including originals!

Did not mentioned reasons !When it comes to paper, I had everything detailed and orderly!Hi just told me that we will notice you thru call or email about next step!
ON my question how this procedure usually lasts,he told me one week !He kept all my documents including originals!

Well, that's hopeful if he said a week. Sounds like something he needs to do but expects it to be a formality.

Just called KCC to check on my forms. It's been 15 weeks/3.5 months since I submitted my forms and they're not done processing yet. Current for November. It seems like KCC is still working slowly and hasn't cleared much of the backlog.

Just called KCC to check on my forms. It's been 15 weeks/3.5 months since I submitted my forms and they're not done processing yet. Current for November. It seems like KCC is still working slowly and hasn't cleared much of the backlog.

I just called KCC, they told me that they just finish processing my forms.... That they might on not schedule me for January, depending on availability... At least I know that I'm one step forward

I was current on October, forms sent on the 06/15/2014... This step took 22 weeks!

I just called KCC, they told me that they just finish processing my forms.... That they might on not schedule me for January, depending on availability... At least I know that I'm one step forward

I was current on October, forms sent on the 06/15/2014... This step took 22 weeks!

Holy moly.

Did you, at any point, unlock your forms?

Is it important to know at my visa interview when I am planning to go and live in the USA ? I have no relatives in the USA and hardly know anyone so the chances are that I may not make any decision till I have the actual visa so the honest answer at the time of the interview may be, it may be point A or point B, still have not decided. The answer to a popular question in relation to my future employment would be any job at the start just to get on my feet and then move on and find something else. I know that from the immigration point of view, the CO may want to hear more specific answers, anything that you could suggest or give advice on ? I will have the proof of funds, which should not be an issue but should that be coupled with more specific answers ?

Is it important to know at my visa interview when I am planning to go and live in the USA ? I have no relatives in the USA and hardly know anyone so the chances are that I may not make any decision till I have the actual visa so the honest answer at the time of the interview may be, it may be point A or point B, still have not decided. The answer to a popular question in relation to my future employment would be any job at the start just to get on my feet and then move on and find something else. I know that from the immigration point of view, the CO may want to hear more specific answers, anything that you could suggest or give advice on ? I will have the proof of funds, which should not be an issue but should that be coupled with more specific answers ?

You don't need a precise plan, but if you have no relatives/friends or firm plans they will be more concerned to make sure you have plenty of savings....

Finally visa approved , i will share my experience soon .
case 13**
ds submitted : 30 may
second letter : sep 19
medical : oct 14
interview: nov 14
cograts......when paying did they ask wether you want to pay in dollars or in the local currency?