• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hi everyone who is part of the winners of DV2015 and wish to everyone Good Luck!

@ Britsimon,
Hope you are doing well.

I wonder if you can help with any feedback how the process of DV2015 is going. My case number is EU40*** and last time we discussed you said i would probably have my interview on May; June or July 2015. So far, is that correct? I didnt follow your discussions and i dont have an idea how the process is going.

Thank you in advance,
Drivi

Hi everyone who is part of the winners of DV2015 and wish to everyone Good Luck!

@ Britsimon,
Hope you are doing well.

I wonder if you can help with any feedback how the process of DV2015 is going. My case number is EU40*** and last time we discussed you said i would probably have my interview on May; June or July 2015. So far, is that correct? I didnt follow your discussions and i dont have an idea how the process is going.

Thank you in advance,
Drivi

I can't see that you posted before - so perhaps it was in another forum or on my blog?

I don't think I have estimated EU40XXX to interview in May - that would be too early for sure and June and July are almost certainly not possible either. I think August or September would be about right - although your 2NL would come earlier - so perhaps that is what was my suggestion. August interviews will have a June 2NL for instance.

Now, since we have now seen the CEAC data we now believe that the max CN for EU is about 45XXX - so EU40XXX is high. Not impossible, but not 100% safe either - a somewhat risky range. All you can do is wait....

And that is another example of not being able to apply a generalization.

If you changed a minor detail (such as the address you plan to live in in the USA), then that will cause little or no delay. If on the other hand you remembered you lived in a different country for 1 year or you are adding a spouse because you got married, then you can expect there to be some delay....
No, I had filled all the fields.I just wanted to check it today anyway and opened my case.Now I worry whether it will make delay.I have not made aby changes.Thank you

Thank you Britsimon,
We have discussed on your wall, it was September 2014 if i am not wrong. You said the same: EU40XXX is high and risky too :( .
Lets hope for the best!

And that is another example of not being able to apply a generalization.

If you changed a minor detail (such as the address you plan to live in in the USA), then that will cause little or no delay. If on the other hand you remembered you lived in a different country for 1 year or you are adding a spouse because you got married, then you can expect there to be some delay....

Ok , and that's mean if you open you DS-260 , read your details and info or print your DS-260
that isn't matter , or make any delay in your case , and that's what @happyhappy89 asking about. ^_^

As of the first extract (I have not run an update yet):

Freetown had 18 interviews scheduled - 8 visas issued. Only 4 interviews have taken place (as of the beginning of the month).
Dakar had 117 interviews scheduled - 9 visas issued. Only 20 interview have taken place (as of the beginning of the month).

You can do your own investigation/analysis by using a filter in the spreadsheet of data I have already published.

As of the first extract (I have not run an update yet):

Freetown had 18 interviews scheduled - 8 visas issued. Only 4 interviews have taken place (as of the beginning of the month).
Dakar had 117 interviews scheduled - 9 visas issued. Only 20 interview have taken place (as of the beginning of the month).

You can do your own investigation/analysis by using a filter in the spreadsheet of data I have already published.
sure but my difficulty has been how to know whether the case number is for citizen of Sierra Leone or Guinea. I also realised that immigrant visas for citizens and residents of Guinea are handled by the US Embassies in Dakar, Senegal, or Accra, Ghana.

Last edited:
One more question.I have opened my case but have not made any changes.I was just checking.Does it matter?Will it take longer to process my case than it was supposed to?

No, I had filled all the fields.I just wanted to check it today anyway and opened my case.Now I worry whether it will make delay.I have not made aby changes.Thank you
Just to make it clear, did you unlock your form by sending requests for KCC to to unlock it or you just opened your DS 260 form to using your case number and year of birth to review your informations?