• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

İ sent an email to KCC 2 days ago and Just got this email from them.

An interview for this case has
been scheduled at the
American Consulate/
Embassy of Accra on May 12,
2015. You will receive a
notification letter by email
within the next 7-10 days,
from noreply@state.gov.
Once you receive the letter,
you will be able to log into
http://
www.dvlottery.state.gov to
verify your appointment
date. ..........
just 35 minutes after this post, my 2NL email notification came.

what happens if you miss your interview date?..is it over then?
what should you see if ur application is current?
what will you see at the ESC when you are scheduled for interview.?
the process doesn't end until 30sept, even when u missed an interview. But my brother never entertain the idea of missing an interview because its very difficult to get a new one. When you are scheduled your ESC will show your official interview letter from kcc indicating the time, place and date of your interview

the process doesn't end until 30sept, even when u missed an interview. But my brother never entertain the idea of missing an interview because its very difficult to get a new one. When you are scheduled your ESC will show your official interview letter from kcc indicating the time, place and date of your interview
aiguo, does the rescheduled appoinment from the embassy has a resemblance with that of kcc? And was it communicated through email?
any news?

asoomdwe wura has interview today i guess? We are behind you all in spirit, we can't wait to be listeners of your approaval stories. All the best