• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

sammybblankson u are welcome. Thowa there is a ceac update, can u pls extract that of accra for our perusal?

If I filled the edv with my legally married wife's
name as Mrs and on her regular documents
including her passport she still has her maiden
name , do I have to do an affidavit (change of
name to Mrs Xxx and gazetted) or the marriage
certificate solves the Problem of Maiden name and after marriage name. ?

thowa.JPG

That is the progress of Ghana so far.
465 - 415 = 50
50 divided by 5 (five working days) = 10
Approximately 10 people went for interview each day. it seems the number has risen a bit.

View attachment 429

That is the progress of Ghana so far.
465 - 415 = 50
50 divided by 5 (five working days) = 10
Approximately 10 people went for interview each day. it seems the number has risen a bit.
thowa thanks alot. So frm october accra has issued less than 200visas in six month? Wow! I still see global on the chat jst wanna be sure its perculiar to accra. I can also see 2transfers, is it that, they were transfered to or transfered from accra?

thowa thanks alot. So frm october accra has issued less than 200visas in six month? Wow! I still see global on the chat jst wanna be sure its perculiar to accra. I can also see 2transfers, is it that, they were transfered to or transfered from accra?
This data is for Accra. but for the 2 transfers, i wll leave it for Britsimon to explain. whatever i say now will just be a guess work.