• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

yh to check whether u have been circumcised n check for other stuffs

No point being ridiculous about it. The doctor does not care whether or not you are circumcised.
I personally don't see why possibly having to be nude for a medical exam is a problem, but at the same time I don't see why the rest of you have to keep on teasing someone who is clearly uncomfortable with it.

my case number is 2015AF00010***.My wife a nurse won it.We(my wife Main Applicant, Myself spouse and our two daughters) will be attending the consular interview on 26th Nov. Unfortunately when we were entering the lottery our first Daughter's first name was spelled NICKY instead of NIKKI.We sent the corrected one to KCC when we filled the DS 260.We have gone to swear Affidavits on that. Will it affect our chances of Visa ISSUANCE?

my case number is 2015AF00010***.My wife a nurse won it.We(my wife Main Applicant, Myself spouse and our two daughters) will be attending the consular interview on 26th Nov. Unfortunately when we were entering the lottery our first Daughter's first name was spelled NICKY instead of NIKKI.We sent the corrected one to KCC when we filled the DS 260.We have gone to swear Affidavits on that. Will it affect our chances of Visa ISSUANCE?

No, it shouldn't.

No point being ridiculous about it. The doctor does not care whether or not you are circumcised.
I personally don't see why possibly having to be nude for a medical exam is a problem, but at the same time I don't see why the rest of you have to keep on teasing someone who is clearly uncomfortable with it.
well when I asked him..that's what he told me. .n he told me to cover my mouth n cough. .well am not teasing him just given him all the 411..