• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

@KWAMOyrpr, to get your 2nd NL depends largely on the time you submitted your ds-260 n your CN.[/QUOTE
True and any late submission for a member of your family(if there is) can ultimately delay.I submitted mine on the 19th May 2014,members of family 11 July 2014,but never received the October Appointment.Unlocking does not affect appointment dates as I Unlocked all my DS on 21-08-2014 resubmitted again the same day but they never pushed my interview.Am sure you will get yours for December.

roll call for my documents.
passport. .check
passport picture. .check
civil documents. .check
educational documents. ..check
police report. .check
medical report. ..check. .
visa fee....check
Lemme know guys if am missing anything. .

@Pee gh

I deleted your post as we do not encourage nor allow postings seeking to fraudulently obtain visas in this forum. I understand you posted out of desperation since you've been on AP for so long following your interview, and the offer you're making is supposed to be with good intention. None the less the posting cannot be allowed.

whats AP folks?

Administrative Processing. Basically there is some delay in the process. It might be because the selectee fails to provide a required document (AP ends soon after the document is supplied), or it can be for additional checks and verification of documents, background checks and so on. This latter type of AP can last from a few days to several months. If the AP takes too long there is a chance that the selectee loses their chance for the Green Card. This is a very real concern in DV2014 because there are thousands of selectees still on AP and both time and visas are running out.

roll call for my documents.
passport. .check
passport picture. .check
civil documents. .check
educational documents. ..check
police report. .check
medical report. ..check. .
visa fee....check
Lemme know guys if am missing anything. .
And of course photocopies of each document. At least make two copies each to be super safe. Wish you the best and you will our first success story.