• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Hi pals, am Form Ghana and won US lottery..
MY goal is to help you guys out through the documentation process as much as I can... ignore so called "agents", the process is just straight forward not anything that makes you panic, bla bla bla and stuffs...
You can also share your ideas and experience..

welcome onboard..

So i requested for the new birth cert. i understand the old(pink) cert is no longer valid.

So i requested for the new birth cert. i understand the old(pink) cert is no longer valid.

I also had the old birth cert but i went for the new one just to be safe. The new one is more genuine if u asked me. I think u've done the right thing man.. Bless

PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME TO PROCESS MY DV 2015VISA LOTTO,THE RESULT IS OUT AND I HAVE WON IN GHANA BUT WHAT I NEED THE TYPE OF DOCUMENTS THEY WOULD NEED.I REGISTER AS A STUDENT AND I NEED THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW TO PROCESS ONLINE AND WOULD I NEED TO POST ANY DOCUMENT TO KENKTURKEY OFFICE?HOPE I WOULD BE EDUCATED ABOUT THE PROCESS TO FOLLOW HERE THANKS.

PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME TO PROCESS MY DV 2015VISA LOTTO,THE RESULT IS OUT AND I HAVE WON IN GHANA BUT WHAT I NEED THE TYPE OF DOCUMENTS THEY WOULD NEED.I REGISTER AS A STUDENT AND I NEED THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW TO PROCESS ONLINE AND WOULD I NEED TO POST ANY DOCUMENT TO KENKTURKEY OFFICE?HOPE I WOULD BE EDUCATED ABOUT THE PROCESS TO FOLLOW HERE THANKS.

I've moved your post from the 2014 Ghana Thread to the more applicable Ghana Thread since you're a 2015 DV selectee. I will also go ahead and provide my response to this post which you've also sent me via PM here:

You need to settle down and begin by reading the instructions already provided to DV selectees, you can find the instructions from the following link:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/diversity-visa/if-you-are-selected.html

You can post subsequent specific questions here if you still have any after going through the instructions. It also might not be a bad idea to actually spend some time reading the 2014 thread

I've moved your post from the 2014 Ghana Thread to the more applicable Ghana Thread since you're a 2015 DV selectee. I will also go ahead and provide my response to this post which you've also sent me via PM here:

You need to settle down and begin by reading the instructions already provided to DV selectees, you can find the instructions from the following link:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/diversity-visa/if-you-are-selected.html

You can post subsequent specific questions here if you still have any after going through the instructions. It also might not be a bad idea to actually spend some time reading the 2014 thread
what i want know from you is what are the type of document and how to process it.just let me know i would need passport,passport picture ,and so on that is example.

Relax relax relax !! u seem to be in a super hyper panic mood. Well @Sm1smom has given you the link to follow for all the instructions you need. Just take your time and read every detail on the instructions page. You claim to be a student, well act like one and follow instructions. There's no need to panic, It's simple once u follow the instruction. Any follow up issues and we're here to help each other.

Finally pls update your signature so we can have an idea of ur CN. Bless

Relax relax relax !! u seem to be in a super hyper panic mood. Well @Sm1smom has given you the link to follow for all the instructions you need. Just take your time and read every detail on the instructions page. You claim to be a student, well act like one and follow instructions. There's no need to panic, It's simple once u follow the instruction. Any follow up issues and we're here to help each other.

Finally pls update your signature so we can have an idea of ur CN. Bless

On Point bro and to add to this, take your time to read "All Ghana 2014 DV lottery selectees meet here" thread, its an information hub!.

My mummy's name on my birth cert is not complete, thus the last letter 'h' is omitted. Any advice? The name is spelt correctly but just the last letter as I indicated above. Eg ablagah bt written agblaga.

I guess my signature looks different rit? Any help regarding my signature?

Your signature is not bad.. just make sure every new detail is on a new line eg
Case Number:
Entry Check:
Confirmation:

And if I may ask how did u get your confirmation? cos I think the moment you submit your DS260 you instantly get a confirmation page which you're supposed to print out. I stand for corrections though

Last edited: