• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

can someone send me a scanned copy of his or her 2NL. please just cover your name and case number. just waiting reply from kcc with his full interview details. I need it to design a 2NL for my friend. my 2NL is not in lyk will use mine.

Guys I beg you help me to help a fellow GH guy.

can someone send me a scanned copy of his or her 2NL. please just cover your name and case number. just waiting reply from kcc with his full interview details. I need it to design a 2NL for my friend. my 2NL is not in lyk will use mine.

Design a 2NL, you sure you want to go down that route, with all the hassle your friend has had from an agent?

you wanna design something you know it not the right thing. do you know that its fraud to use someone's (organisation, state, etc) letter head? if the 2NL is not the original one irrespective of the good intention, its fraud.

point of correction, not designing a new one. kcc will send the interview details so will just replace the time, date, name and case number

point of correction, not designing a new one. kcc will send the interview details so will just replace the time, date, name and case number
it is not matter how you say it. its not the original one. just go with the email that u will recieve from KCC.

what will be the date of the letter head?

Last edited by a moderator:
GHC 10k, WOW
ok , ur friend can print out the confirmation page of the DS260 FORM, and the embassy ll accept it.
but warn ur friend to be very vigilant the day of the interview since the agent ll be around lukin 4 him.
if his interview time is 7:30, he shouldn't join the queue @ dat time. he sld be about 30min late since by then there ll be no queue.
He can also report the case to the police for assistance dat day but dat ll cost u a lil bit.
Masa, did ur friend agreed to pay the said amount be4 interview?

Just wondering ok? Does any agent (potentially a fraudster who deserves to be locked up) have a right to snatch an interviewee in a queue, in the presence of embassy security guards? Is that agent not inviting trouble for him or herself? IMO that will be a good opportunity for his friend to cease the moment and get that SCUMBAG dealt with! Why should anybody with “ a conscience” agree to pay these agents a dyme?

Last edited:
Just wondering ok? Does any agent (potentially a fraudster who deserves to be locked up) have a right to snatch an interviewee in a queue, in the presence of embassy security guards? Is that agent not inviting trouble for him or herself? IMO that will be a good opportunity for his friend to cease the moment and get that SCUMBAG dealt with! Why should anybody with “ a conscience” agree to pay these agents a dyme?
my bro, when are you moving? remember to take me along oooooo;):D

u re not USA.
Masa!!! listen carefully, sum1 played the lottery for ur friend and God being by his side he won. i strongly beliv they went into negotiation as to how payment ll be done.
now the agent are not fools as u tink, they can do anytin to frustrate ur friend proud this interview. im against the agent mood of payment but ur friend also needs their help and the visa as well.

Take dis or do what eva u want

When you say “agents aren’t fools”, what exactly do you mean? It’s wise for an agent to cease a confirmation page which legally belongs to an applicant, in an attempt to extort money from the applicant..this is a wise move from the agent right??? If the applicant agreed to pay monies to this scumbag, then sorry for him. Could you please tell us who you are on this forum? Because I’m getting the impression that you are one of them!

Hahaha will soon move my brother. I’m just wrapping things up here. Don’t worry your visa is on its way:);)
amen. Surely the dream will come to pass by the grace of God. i will be Ghana by first week in July. yesterday, my twins applied for their passports:cool:. so far so good

Last edited:
We have the police just around where the queue is formed so there's no fear @ all.
And those of u supporting this act like negotiating or talking with the agent am really shocked and I guess we have agents on this platform . How much did the agent spent on just playing the lottery for the ignorant friend in question?
And if it happens that after paying the 10k and he still got denied, may be due to some errors the agents are used to putting people through. Agreement or no agreement that agent should be dealt with and shldn't be paid.
Please those of you supporting this act and coming up with those suggestions please and please keep them to yourselves period. If you found yourselves in such circumstances you can apply them.