• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

I don't see this to be help. But if it is then I don't want it. So please, SussieQQQ, some people spent billions on people with stage 4 cancers and yet they pass away. Not this 2000 cedis. Never mind. Ok?
Bro you are taking this thing back to the days of Scratch. The good thing is you should be on the forum and read, read from other country threads, you can also use the search engine on this site to find out how the scenarios you have at hand played out in the past. No need to get on the counter with the moderators cos if you are not going to take their advice someone else will. The good thing about this forum is the advice they give is free but, the fact that its free doesn't make it worthless.

What's the issue with his photograph again?

Somebody entered for him without him knowing, so he doesn't actually know where they got the picture from, or what picture they used, although he seems pretty sure it is him in it; but it could not have been properly posed like a US visa photo. I guess it is possible that it fits the requirement which is why I said "may" be disqualified and not "will". The other factors, "will".

Anyway I have had my say, sad to see people wasting time and money, but I cannot do anything else for someone who believes God will override all the rules for him. As long as he doesn't try to convince others in the same position to follow the same path.

Okay guys, enough about the issues of @scratches and @c-capo - we already dealt with their issues a while back. They've been informed of what the outcome is likely to be. It's their prerogative if they insist on seeing their selection to its conclusion.

Let's stop dredging up their cases and littering the thread as things may go out of hand and people may begin to call each other names. There are other people asking questions and in need of help with regards to their cases. Let's focus on that please!

Okay guys, enough about the issues of @scratches and @c-capo - we already dealt with their issues a while back. They've been informed of what the outcome is likely to be. It's their prerogative if they insist on seeing their selection to its conclusion.

Let's stop dredging up their cases and littering the thread as things may go out of hand and people may begin to call each other names. There are other people asking questions and in need of help with regards to their cases. Let's focus on that please!
WELL SAID. LETS BE FOCUS. Lets all pray for the best. it seems we are not learning.......

Excellent..

It is one thing to give an advice and an entirely different thing for the advisee to heed to the advice. Enough of this "Jeepers Creepers"

masa, how far with job issue? anyway whats your profession?

Had a successful interview with a pharmaceutical company on Friday. Waiting for background checks and all the formalities to be done with then I'm good to go. Have a BA degree from UG and have worked in the public sector for a while. But a note of caution to everyone, in US you don't just walk in with your degree from wherever you coming from and expect to get a job based on your qualifications, you have to start on the low. Save enough money and get some education here ie masters in my case then you can fully blend with the system. Education is the magic word

Had a successful interview with a pharmaceutical company on Friday. Waiting for background checks and all the formalities to be done with then I'm good to go. Have a BA degree from UG and have worked in the public sector for a while. But a note of caution to everyone, in US you don't just walk in with your degree from wherever you coming from and expect to get a job based on your qualifications, you have to start on the low. Save enough money and get some education here ie masters in my case then you can fully blend with the system. Education is the magic word
thanks bro. myself and wife got masters in finance hopefully have to do some professional course God willing when we get there. thanks onces again. All the best bro

Wait for

I get you bro but have you been following the thread well. She hasnt seen any of my docs and yet denial is what she keeps saying. Is like she is mocking me or something. Sorry for my comments if you find them offensive but remember she is not the CO. Sorry @SussieQQQ
ca
ok now i don't want to write plenty...u guys now know all the normal proceedings at the embassy.....

the main interview

Co :good morning
me :good morning
Co: please put up your hand and swear after me
Me: i did
Co; please are you married?
me : i answered
co: have you ever been married?
me: i answered
co : do you have kids?
me: i answered
co : have you ever traveled outside ghanan before?
co: where did you complete your high school education?
me:i answered
co : where,which region?
co : what did you do afer graduation?
co : what program?
co : what wer your electives in high sch?
co: oh yeah good you had a very good grade in geography?
Me: i said thanks
co : typing and looking on the screen....then she wrote my name on the blue sheet saying they need more info about my case and they will call me as soon as the are done......took my number and thanked me.

masa, was there other dv interviewees or just yourself?

when i didnt received my 2NL yesterday, i quickly call them to inquire why and i was told that my DS-260 forms are processed and now waiting for next stage which is scheduling of interview.

I don't see this to be help. But if it is then I don't want it. So please, SussieQQQ, some people spent billions on people with stage 4 cancers and yet they pass away. Not this 2000 cedis. Never mind. Ok?
Aha! Now i am close to hearing a symphony of two tough voices-Susie And scratches- ought to sing us that miracle song (duet) by the two most gifted singers of all time- when you believe, the track song for prince of Egypt movie. Peace at last.:p

Bro you are taking this thing back to the days of Scratch. The good thing is you should be on the forum and read, read from other country threads, you can also use the search engine on this site to find out how the scenarios you have at hand played out in the past. No need to get on the counter with the moderators cos if you are not going to take their advice someone else will. The good thing about this forum is the advice they give is free but, the fact that its free doesn't make it worthless.
I nominate you for a big trophy!

ca

masa, was there other dv interviewees or just yourself?
there was a man....he was suppose to bring his family but he is traveling alone...i asked him the reason why and he told me he couldn't bear all the financial aspect of the whole of his family so he is leaving them behind...he was approved

@citizen do you want to copy the last three sentences of this post and make a new post across various threads, kenya, gold isaks, etc. kindly.
I have seen Simon's comment about truck driver jobs. Yes, start there if you must but, IT IS KNOWDLEGE BASED AGE!.

@scratches, i think the best thing to do is to just read and stop stressing on this your issue. Since @F- lan, citizen k and i started this sharing ideas in this forum, these 3 moderators has helped us alot on this dv processing so i am pleading with you to stop the arguement cos the arguement is not gonna give yoy visa but your faith and documents.

The name on the passport is frank larbie, but the certificate bears frank kusi nii arye larbie, will that be a problem

Aha! Now i am close to hearing a symphony of two tough voices-Susie And scratches- ought to sing us that miracle song (duet) by the two most gifted singers of all time- when you believe, the track song for prince of Egypt movie. Peace at last.:p
Oh. I love duet though my preference is quartet.