• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

:mad::confused::( I still cant figure out how to Personal message someone......... feeling really silly. Can someone please help. Ive searched high and low.
Sorry, I can't work it out either. I have been PMed before so I know it's possible. Something to do with 'starting a conversation' but I can't find the option.

Sorry, I can't work it out either. I have been PMed before so I know it's possible. Something to do with 'starting a conversation' but I can't find the option.

Yes this is very weird. There used to be a "start a conversation" when you went to a person's profile page but it's gone :eek: Any of our wonderful moderators know the answer to this one?

Yes I think the link has got lost, however you can click the inbox link (top right corner of page), start a conversation and type in the name of the person you want to PM

CC1 where are you interviewing?
If you are interviewing in Sydney I would seriously be corresponding with the Sydney consulate, or if NZ then with the NZ consulate. Clearly thus far the 2 consulates do things slightly different. Just my 2 cents worth.
I am interviewing with the Sydney Consulate, anyone know of any good, reasonably priced accommodation in Sydney close to the Building?

There is a hotel that the DVers tends to use which is two minutes walk. Can't for the life of me remember the name.

Perhaps go through the 2014 OC thread and find out?

I am interviewing with the Sydney Consulate, anyone know of any good, reasonably priced accommodation in Sydney close to the Building?

Define 'reasonable'!

The price will vary depending on the day of the week and the time of the year, and Martin Place is an expensive part of town. Your best bet might be the 'mystery' options on wotif, constrained to the Sydney CBD.

Hi guys. If our ds-260 is unlocked and we resubmit does it delay our interview?

There are delays already this year, but assuming the initial processing is done the thinking is that a minor change won't delay things. JUst weigh up the chance of delay against the seriousness of the item you are trying to change - some changes are completely irrelevant and can be changed at interview anyway.

There are delays already this year, but assuming the initial processing is done the thinking is that a minor change won't delay things. JUst weigh up the chance of delay against the seriousness of the item you are trying to change - some changes are completely irrelevant and can be changed at interview anyway.
Thanks Simon. My interview wont be until Feb or March looking at statistics. It has been unlocked but I havent gone in there yet. So I guess once its unlocked ive done the damage anyway?

Thanks Simon. My interview wont be until Feb or March looking at statistics. It has been unlocked but I havent gone in there yet. So I guess once its unlocked ive done the damage anyway?

Sort of - but really - don't worry - just finish it up and I am sure there is plenty of time for them to do any processing they need to do...

Hi all, thought I would introduce myself. Stumbled across this forum yesterday while doing research on the interview process. I got selected for DV 2015 lottery with a low number in the hundreds and now my wife and I have a interview date set for early November in Auckland. Found out about the interview in late September which was a lot quicker than I had imagined.

At the moment we're getting necessary paper work together and arranging the medical examination.

Great to find such a resource specifically for oceania entrants!

Welcome Bradley! Another name to to add to our ever growing list. Over to you Emily ;)

What a friendly bunch we are :)

kangaroo-kiwi-20120909p-362.jpg

Im not sure if Tonis was sticking with her original interview in NZ after the wee glitch.
If so her interview is 2 October, 8.20am! Wohoooooooooo!
Best of luck, go get em tiger :D Im sure all the OCers are cheering you on!

Last edited: