• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Thanks again. 'Invalid Immigrant Visa Case Number'. I doubt 2016 data has been uploaded. So I guess I'll try registering late next week or just about there :)
Apparently when I type in mine for 2015 it displays status without error.. let's wait for expat advice. Some changes might have happened along the way. Very sorry I though I could be of help.

:):)
Apparently when I type in mine for 2015 it displays status without error.. let's wait for expat advice. Some changes might have happened along the way. Very sorry I though I could be of help.
JC4Sure, you've been a great help. No need to apologise. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my queries. Much appreciated. Looking at brit's blog and it seems 2016 ceac data's yet to be uploaded. So will try register late next week or the week after. No worries.

Hi Mosh, just finding out the mode of payment at the Embassy for visa fee, cash, visa card or credit card. Getting ready....
@Joelene about kcse u must ask knec to send confidential statement to us embassy Nairobi it takes 10 working days and u pay ksh 2320. knec relocated to south b so u can check at their website for more information. if ur keen u will see this confidential statement in ua file at the time of interview so better be armed. about marriage certificate I had both given at sheria n a certified one but at the interview they returned the certified one they never checked it.

There is a car wash just ahead of the IOM offices. They charge 100sh definitely less than how much you would pay at VM and a lot closer. Only catch is they open at 9am.
Hi usamommy. Thanks for that. Unfortunately my appointment is at 08:30hrs. How much do they charge at VM in case that's the option at the time?

I spent like 6 hours day 1 and I paid Kshs. 150, it was very convenient. If you can't walk the distance from Village Market to IOM a cab is only 200 bob. Nothing to worry about bro all the best.
Hi usamommy. Thanks for that. Unfortunately my appointment is at 08:30hrs. How much do they charge at VM in case that's the option at the time?

I spent like 6 hours day 1 and I paid Kshs. 150, it was very convenient. If you can't walk the distance from Village Market to IOM a cab is only 200 bob. Nothing to worry about bro all the best.
Honestly, if you are going to be worried about parking fees, please take the bus.

Thanks a lot Jolene for the info. Much appreciated. Also for your kind wishes. Have you interviewed yet? If not then all the best with that and kindly share your experience. God's speed.