• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

ok thanx.my second question is that i have requested the kcc to unlock my ds-260 form in order to include my passport number as i had submitted it in May without passport number coz i did not have the passport at the moment.could this unlocking affect the processing time again to be taken as if i am submitting for the first time or they will count from May of last year?and if i re-submit it this month,do i have to go the same process that i followed will submitting in May last year?and the confirmation page that i will print afterwards,will it indicate that of my previous submission or the present one.somebody help me please.thank you.

I would like to register my thanks and appreciation to all the members of these forums for the immeasurable help they have been giving and continue to do with their edifying
contributions.
More specially i wish to thank Sms1mom, Britsimon Susie QQQ not forgetting Simon for the great role they play. Thank you

I would like to register my thanks and appreciation to all the members of these forums for the immeasurable help they have been giving and continue to do with their edifying
contributions.
More specially i wish to thank Sms1mom, Britsimon Susie QQQ not forgetting Simon for the great role they play. Thank you
Congratulations on your visa approval.

Thanks Sm1 smom and everyone else for your advise and quick response. I will start the process of applying for a new passport today.I hope I can have it ready by the time I go current .
I nearly cried during the time l was waiting for my passport at nyayo house,those guys got much delays hope they have reformed by now.Wish you luck

I am also curious, north, sub Sahara, east or west or may be one of the several islands, mom?

Where I'm from is immaterial, IMO. So to everyone interested in knowing, or who thinks it matters, I say to them:

Frozen-image-frozen-36202078-245-150.gif

Ai'ght? ;)

Thanks Sm1 smom and everyone else for your advise and quick response. I will start the process of applying for a new passport today.I hope I can have it ready by the time I go current .

Even if you don't, it is usually not a problem to have the visa put in an old passport and take the new one with you when it comes. You can show a visa in an old passport for entry when using a new passport. Of course if you have the new passport by then it's easier to just use it for everything.

I nearly cried during the time l was waiting for my passport at nyayo house,those guys got much delays hope they have reformed by now.Wish you luck
Terrible. Those guys at Nyayo house will be the cause to some shattered dreams.
Absolutely reprehensible.
If you have not got a passport by now you really must submit your Ds 260 and if need be, be ready to go for interview without it.
If you hit a brick wall , I know Legislator who dislikes their ways with a passion but you must have applied and have a tracking number that is more than three weeks old.

hello guys i know this might be far fetched but, i just need to know, I hear the DHS budget is expiring by end of feb, and USCIS is under DHS, is there any implication in anyway to the DV program and immigration process. Thank you.

Greetings everyone.
The bad news is my visa was denied...
Very painful but gotta pull myself together and keep going.
I haven't given up hope...someday it shall surely come to pass

All I can say is that, as you get to the finish line check and counter check every single detail in your documents particularly the initial application.
Especially if you have ever used an agent previously / at any point: make sure none of them (agents) have ever made an application for you you're not aware of.
All was well till we got to the Embassy. That's when we discovered that we didn't even fill the first application. The agent we had used 2 years ago made another application without our knowledge and put info that wasn't accurate. All he needed to do is inform us and we would have added the correct info.