• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

@podolski88
Oh I see, Yes from Mombasa COGC takes about 4weeks.

Btw was it Dr. Uma Nathwani at the clinic ? I think she's a lady right ? Gosh, stripping to a male doctor wouldn't be comfortable for me since I can't travel to Nairobi for medical. :p
even in nairobi its the same dada.......its funny but we have to

Congrats Man,please give us the detailed information we have been waiting for.Feeling anxious already can't control my heart beat.
am a lady lol... N thanx questions asked. Date of birth,year I cleared high school,grade achieved,what I did after high school,if that's our first marriage ,if those are our only kids. My host n the state am going to

am a lady lol... questions asked. Date of birth,year I cleared high school,grade achieved,what I did after high school,if that's our first marriage ,if those are our only kid. My host n the state am going to
He he he sorry for that gender change,seems like the interview was kind of easy,hope all interviews done are like that.
Seems they didn't ask for an affidavit of support:)that means less stress now.

What about form (I-134)?

Lol. OK you seem to have missed some conversation so I will be gentLe.

We have long understood that there are a few embassies that satisfy themselves about the public charge requirement by checking whether the selectee will have a host and what is the relationship to the host. The thought being that a close relationship means someone will be helping the new immigrant and will therefore provide the support needed. In those cases where the hist seems genuine, they would not typically ask about the 134. They could do if they wanted, but generally dont. that does not apply at all embassies.

Si, when you read the interviews you will almost always see the CO asks about the host...

Lol. OK you seem to have missed some conversation so I will be gentLe.

We have long understood that there are a few embassies that satisfy themselves about the public charge requirement by checking whether the selectee will have a host and what is the relationship to the host. The thought being that a close relationship means someone will be helping the new immigrant and will therefore provide the support needed. In those cases where the hist seems genuine, they would not typically ask about the 134. They could do if they wanted, but generally dont. that does not apply at all embassies.

Si, when you read the interviews you will almost always see the CO asks about the host...
;):Dam more than satisfied with your response,keep up the good work.
Can you please tell the bar tender that the bill is on me:)