• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Got a question. if on the ds260 i indicated on the part for vaccination as NO. with an explanation that i dont have the records but will acquire all vaccinations before the interview. Can this affect my application and do i need to amend my form

Got a question. if on the ds260 i indicated on the part for vaccination as NO. with an explanation that i dont have the records but will acquire all vaccinations before the interview. Can this affect my application and do i need to amend my form
There is no need to amend your form. Don't worry for not having vaccination records. As you go for your medical examination, the physician will give you all the necessary vaccination and will confirm you are fit.

Hey peeps, anyone that has gone current in Jan that has received their second notification letter? My bro CN AF19*** has not yet received it, looking for consolation hehe

Hey peeps, anyone that has gone current in Jan that has received their second notification letter? My bro CN AF19*** has not yet received it, looking for consolation hehe
I haven't heard any one received yet. I tried to review posts of those who received last month. Some of them received between October 22 and October 25. I think it is early to worry.

Question?
Does mismatching addresses lead to visa denial i.e. the address indicated at the time of initial entry is different from the address indicated in DS260's list of addresses since one was sixteen AT THE TIME OF INITIAL ENTRY.
PS
hope my question is not confusing.

Question?
Does mismatching addresses lead to visa denial i.e. the address indicated at the time of initial entry is different from the address indicated in DS260's list of addresses since one was sixteen AT THE TIME OF INITIAL ENTRY.
PS
hope my question is not confusing.

No it does not, people move and change home address all the time.

According to the dvselectee website, no police cert exists. Not even for someone in the country, so you can't go and get it. So stop stressing about that.

Now the fact tha you spent time there may increase your chances of having AP, but again, there is nothing you can do to influence that, so you just have t wait and see.