• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

contacted iom they told me to send the following to the and sine the 2nl has not yet arrived i cant book a medical appointment even though i know my interview date.
1. Copy of valid passport’s bio-data page (for all applicants)

2. Letter from the US consular which has your case number and date of visa appointment.

3. Scanned recent digital passport size photo (showing both ears, forehead and neck – on a white background)

4. Provide a date that you wish to do your medicals (Please note if the date is available we will book you if not will book you on the next available date.)
That's fine:Now engage full drive gear
Hi guys, i have a laminated kcse certificate. Will that be a problem at the interview?
Mine is also laminated

Hi, just an independent observation, @kakjose, why do I get the impression your supposed wife won the DV and not you?
Not true;we did medicals together and your impression(of piggybacking) is not true.Any way at the the moment you should encourage him ..rather than..

sorry but i have a different name as my surname e.g STEVE ANTO KENYA, STEVE ANTO JAPAN ...but my cert has my photo..

hello people iv got a surname containing my mum actual names in my school document but when applying for my id I used my family name, in regard of proof iv got all my academic doc with mum's name.

hello people iv got a surname containing my mum actual names in my school document but when applying for my id I used my family name, in regard of proof iv got all my academic doc with mum's name.

Is this common in Kenya?
In any case your full birth certficate will have your mother's names on so hopefully that will be enough for the CO to be able to match them up.

@anto k Does that mean your KCSE certificate bears your mum's name ? Birth Certificate and Passport name are they same ? ID is not of much need in the DV process.

If your name isn't same in your PP and BC then you shall need to get an affidavit done, stating that the person named in both the documents is the same person.

Hope this helps you in some way.

Is this common in Kenya?
In any case your full birth certficate will have your mother's names on so hopefully that will be enough for the CO to be able to match them up.
yap:its common,especially for single mums who had initially recorded surname of the father during first day of school admission just because the birth certificate bore the names of the father.since Kenyan goverment system are not cenralized it become possible to interchange names, date of birth on subsequent documents e.g national I'd,academic certificates,,but now they have rectified the arnomally by adding extra security measures-photos on kcse certs,,

Last edited:
quite in order: as long as you never made double entry in your edv using the other names