• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

usamommfrequentlyt: 2411255 said:
Acc

according to the new system you need to reconfirm your interview in advance. They will not allow you into the embassy without a printed confirmation.
Try KCC fairly frewuently.

Acc

according to the new system you need to reconfirm your interview in advance. They will not allow you into the embassy without a printed confirmation.
Friends, please enlighten me more on the "advance interview reconfirmation". I thought once I have the 2NL I simply attend medicals and wait for the interview date, present my documents and attend interview! Kindly advise if I have to do anything more. Thanks.

Friends, please enlighten me more on the "advance interview reconfirmation". I thought once I have the 2NL I simply attend medicals and wait for the interview date, present my documents and attend interview! Kindly advise if I have to do anything more. Thanks.
That is the path I know.
There are two alerts by the US Nairobi embassy on visas, one saying that globally, us visa issuance is experiencing technical hitches. The other is a fraud alert saying that Only KCC schedules visa interviews and that one should ignore sny other advice. So you are right.
My advice to usamommy2015 was on DHL registration after interview.

How do you reconfirm your interview in advance? Am interested learning more. This new to us. U. S mommy please enlighten us

That is the path I know.
There are two alerts by the US Nairobi embassy on visas, one saying that globally, us visa issuance is experiencing technical hitches. The other is a fraud alert saying that Only KCC schedules visa interviews and that one should ignore sny other advice. So you are right.
My advice to usamommy2015 was on DHL registration after interview.
I actually sent mail to the embassy and their response clarified as follows; "In order to receive your visa, you must register with DHL. You need to register for each individual applicant who is receiving a visa."

I actually sent mail to the embassy and their response clarified as follows; "In order to receive your visa, you must register with DHL. You need to register for each individual applicant who is receiving a visa."
send us link for DHL if you got it

Sorry for the delay guys. This is what I read:

***Register Your Appointment***
You are required to visit https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-KE/iv to register your appointment at least 7 business days before attending your interview. You should print the confirmation page showing the registration of your appointment and bring it to the Embassy with you on the day of your interview. Instructions for registering your appointment are at the end of this document.

Here is the link to the document:
http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Supplemental/NRB - Nairobi.pdf

Sorry for the delay guys. This is what I read:

***Register Your Appointment***
You are required to visit https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-KE/iv to register your appointment at least 7 business days before attending your interview. You should print the confirmation page showing the registration of your appointment and bring it to the Embassy with you on the day of your interview. Instructions for registering your appointment are at the end of this document.

Here is the link to the document:
http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Supplemental/NRB - Nairobi.pdf
@usamommy2015 we register for DHL and not to reconfirm appointment. The 2NLs we have are sufficient for the interviews as well as medicals. Nevertheless, thanks for the info.

Hi guys, for those who have recently gone to the embassy, how much is the visa payment in Ksh? And is there a specific format for an affidavit of name change for a derivative whose documents differ slightly with the original entry. A friend of mine is asking. Thanks and congratulations to all those that have been successful as well as those who have been providing helpful info on the forum.

Guys l surely need your advice,l applied for U.S ARMY ENLISTMENT passed the ASVAB test,meet the recruiter yesterday and all things are set,my signature is what they are waiting for.Should l proceed or?Cz alot of people have really discouraged me about this.