• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Hi Britsimon have read your articles from where it seems that I may be in by August.Now although sekected under AF quota I have done my schooling in India both 10th snd 12th and have the Certificates from the central board. Do I need the marksheets also? Because my original marks cards are not available. Please guide me

Hi Britsimon have read your articles from where it seems that I may be in by August.Now although sekected under AF quota I have done my schooling in India both 10th snd 12th and have the Certificates from the central board. Do I need the marksheets also? Because my original marks cards are not available. Please guide me

You do not need the mark sheets but get the documents attested and translated. Also get a police record from the Indian High commission in Kenya.

It's always fun to hang around this fantastic e-corner.

Lazing around the lounges of JKIA, hoping to be in Washington in the next 24 hrs.

Thanks super team- the tireless trio of two Mom, B.Simon and Susieqqq for ,being the auto pilot since day one, thanks one and all.

Will see what life keeps throwing at me and keep you posted.

To the guys still in various stages of the DV marathon all the best. May happen

It's always fun to hang around this fantastic e-corner.

Lazing around the lounges of JKIA, hoping to be in Washington in the next 24 hrs.

Thanks super team- the tireless trio of two Mom, B.Simon and Susieqqq for ,being the auto pilot since day one, thanks one and all.

Will see what life keeps throwing at me and keep you posted.

To the guys still in various stages of the DV marathon all the best. May happen

Have a safe flight.

Welcome to the USA.Tons of new life waiting for you!!!.Just remembered i am still a member of this forum when immigration forums.com wished me a happy birthday.

Hi all, Am Dv 2016Af35xxx. Kenya. I would like to inquire from successful applicants who got Visas if the following documents are in order or am missing something. For a family of four.
- Applied for police certificates from u. K, for me and my husband. Still waiting for them.
- Kenyan police certificates will apply next year Jan.
-I have two people, my uncle and brother who will fill I-134. Meeting requirements for four.
-Highschool certificate k.c.s.e
-All four birth certificates
-Immunization certificates
- And passports ready, submitted ds260 yesterday following Brit Simon guidance.

I know it's early for me. Long way to go, but it's better being prepared early. So successful applicants am I missing something here,..Thanking you in advance. And may I wish all heading to interview best of wishes and may you all get your Greencards.

Last edited:
Hi all, Am Dv 2016Af35xxx. Kenya. I would like to inquire from successful applicants who got Visas if the following documents are in order or am missing something. For a family of four.
- Applied for police certificates from u. K, for me and my husband. Still waiting for them.
- Kenyan police certificates will apply next year Jan.
-I have two people, my uncle and brother who will fill I-234. Meeting requirements for four.
-Highschool certificate k.c.s.e
-All four birth certificates
-Immunization certificates
- And passports ready, submitted ds260 yesterday following Brit Simon guidance.

I know it's early for me. Long way to go, but it's better being prepared early. So successful applicants am I missing something here,..Thanking you in advance. And may I wish all heading to interview best of wishes and may you all get your Greencards.

hey am also having such high school certificate so can you help me and tell me on work/education , can I put OPTION HIGH SCHOOL NO DEGREE OR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA

Last edited by a moderator:
man I already visited that link and it was what I was using for guidance but Simon wrote HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA but ours is just a certificate not diploma nor degree. now am getting confused here

man I already visited that link and it was what I was using for guidance but Simon wrote HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA but ours is just a certificate not diploma nor degree. now am getting confused here
Personally I filled highschool diploma.
( K.C.S.E ) certificate. Are you also dv 2016

It's the same thing, no need to get confused.

Those who asked. Several people ask KNEC to send their KCSE certificates to US Embassy a couple of weeks before interview. This ensures that the embassy does not doubt your credentials. For Kenya the requirement is KCSE with atleast D- (or was it D+?).

In Burtonsville in one piece and it's a cool place- tons of gratitude to my host.

Emirates are worth every cent of their bill and DXB in Dubai is awesome.

Dulles is veeery slow. CBP guys are helpful and thorough.

Tea was so eagerly awaited!
Dying to go out with my host's 100% American teenage son who has impressed me big he can speak my mother tongue, never mind that he left Kenya when he was only five, and is a true patriot of USA.
Cheers guys

In Burtonsville in one piece and it's a cool place- tons of gratitude to my host.

Emirates are worth every cent of their bill and DXB in Dubai is awesome.

Dulles is veeery slow. CBP guys are helpful and thorough.

Tea was so eagerly awaited!
Dying to go out with my host's 100% American teenage son who has impressed me big he can speak my mother tongue, never mind that he left Kenya when he was only five, and is a true patriot of USA.
Cheers guys

Congratulations on the arrival and officially becoming an LPR! All the best, and let us know if you ever visit the bay area!

Congratulations on the arrival and officially becoming an LPR! All the best, and let us know if you ever visit the bay area!
It's a two week activation and way preparation for the family Susie.
West coast could will happen later, with family.

Am aiight @usken go just in search of mulla.... still waitin' for lady luck to smile on me.... how you be? You settled now? hit my email....
I really hope and wish that all goes well with you.
Not yet settled but I have been here all weekend- was fun, went to church.
Major handicap is zero mobility without a driving licence, just a sitting duck.
My host here is just about all I have, talk... all I can say is tons of gratitude

I really hope and wish that all goes well with you.
Not yet settled but I have been here all weekend- was fun, went to church.
Major handicap is zero mobility without a driving licence, just a sitting duck.
My host here is just about all I have, talk... all I can say is tons of gratitude
You beta start working on gettin a DL... Network alot esp with folks from church.... Wishing you all the best in this new phase... what state you in?