• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 winners from Sri Lanka

my mom’s name change in my birth certificate..
thats why i prepared affidavit...
bt affidavit also certified in foreign ministry...?

my mom’s name change in my birth certificate..
thats why i prepared affidavit...
bt affidavit also certified in foreign ministry...?
please check it with Us Embassy.. Better if you can certify every translation through foreign ministry without taking any risk........

Purpose :
Residence/ Visa Temporary /Visa Employment /Student/ Scholarship
which is correct....?

Hi,

Ok. Tks for the tip. DO the police certificate is sending to the given address by police or directly to the embassy ?. im in 10700 range.

I had been living abroad for one year for my studies. When I apply for local police clearance certificate should I include that year or should it be as Birth to 2007 January and 2008 Feb to present.is it?

anyone has an idea about how many selectee from Seri lanka has submit documents for KCC for 2014DV?
Approximately,using facebook for instance;)

hi frnds... i am dv winner in sri lanka.
plz help me about below the questions...?
what are the requirements about sponsor
letter...?
must be certified birth certificate in
foreingn ministry sri lanka...?

hi frnds... i am dv winner in sri lanka.
plz help me about below the questions...?
what are the requirements about sponsor
letter...?
must be certified birth certificate in
foreingn ministry sri lanka...?
Hi,

I checked with the Colombo embassy whether we have to certify the documents frm the foreign ministry ( i sent an email to the colombo embassy) & they have replied , saying NO NEED. All civil documents in sinhala must be translate to english by a sworn translator . Cheers. Lakshan

Thats a great news. Otherwise it would be horrible.I applied for the police clearance and looks I have to do all the things including printing the certificates.Even they send me to do some shopping :p (To take photo copies of their personal documents)