• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 winners from Sri Lanka

Machang, Apply for Police clearance ASAP, They takes about 1 month.. I applied on 02nd of May and got the Certificate in last week of May, Also i had to bribe a policeman to speedup the process. Fill those forms accurately. Better if you can go their early morning........ What is your CN range?

Hi machan I aleredy applied for Police cleasnce report on 09/05/2014. I checked my progress here (http://www.police.lk/index.php/component/certificate/). my one is still processing.

Hi,

I also got the 2nd N/L last night & the interview is on 12th august at 1pm. its time to start the rest of the process. police report, medical, translations of documents ect. be cool & follow the instructions given at the US embassy colombo web site. Wish you all the very best. Tc. lakshan,

Hey Lakshan. My interviews is on 14th August at 1pm. My CN - AS0000108xx

Hi,

I also got the 2nd N/L last night & the interview is on 12th august at 1pm. its time to start the rest of the process. police report, medical, translations of documents ect. be cool & follow the instructions given at the US embassy colombo web site. Wish you all the very best. Tc. lakshan,
What is your CN range Lakshan????

Hey Guys,

I got my 2nd NL and my interview date is on August. So guys any tips and advice will be very helpful.

thanks

CN : 2014AS00010xxx

Anybody please tell me.....
CN for June was 7,425, then how a higher number (CN : 2014AS00010xxx) have been selected for the interview? I'm really confused..... please tell me!

What is the abbreviation used for seri lanka in the google spreadsheet? is it SAA? What is the rate of Sir lanka whom returned forms or get interview?

I think there are more Sri Lankans in that range..... that's why 11xxx is scheduled on 21st Aug...........
Yes, Sri Lankan and Cambodian will have a lot of selectees in Aug and Sept because both have more than 1k selectees.