• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2014 Lottery High number or not? Please help.

AldoBlack

Hello,

My name is Aldo and I'm from Albania. I applied for DV-2003, I can't remember, I won with a Case Number of 28xxx but I didn't have the chance to go to USA. :(
My father asked me to take the chance and apply again and my family won the DV-2014 lottery. My Case Number now is 2014EU00029xxx. Do I have any chance of goinge on USA or I'm going to be dissapointed again?
Please help me. I just need your suggestions.

Thank You very much in advance.

AldoBlack, may I know why you didnt have chance to go to USA in 2003? Was that because you case number was high and never became current on that year? (I am asking that because now my case number is pretty high and I dont know whether it will be current or not).

AldoBlack, may I know why you didnt have chance to go to USA in 2003? Was that because you case number was high and never became current on that year? (I am asking that because now my case number is pretty high and I dont know whether it will be current or not).

Backthen I was 10 years old, but my fathersaid that it didn't came the second letter from KCC. I don't know what it is. I think that was the problem.
But that's why it is called LOTTERY, it's just luck thing. :/

Hello, I really don't know what to think about my number.
I am from France and my number is 2014EU00021xxx.
Do you know if I stand a chance?
Thx!

Mine is DV2014AS00022XXX from Thailand, Asia. Is the number is too high to get GC? There were about 40 pp getting CG in 2012.:confused:

At this point I am not 100% sure about borderline for Asia. I am more or less certain only anout Europe and South America. I know only some estimates for other regions
I will know more about other regions in a couple of weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
Sa6xx do i have a chance?

Sorry i am not familiar with the numbers
at this point i am not 100% sure about borderline for asia. I am more or less certain only anout europe and south america. I know only some estimates for other regions
i will know more about other regions in a couple of weeks

Numbers 125x through 15xx are going to be borderline for SA.

I am sorry raevsky but every winner in the DV has the chance of 100% it does't matter if its high case number or low the case number its a matter of time only every year there are more than 100000 winners and almost all the years in the past 6 years by August or septmber the numbers will be CURRENT

Your chances are close to zero.

I am sorry raevsky but every winner in the DV has the chance of 100% it does't matter if its high case number or low the case number its a matter of time only every year there are more than 100000 winners and almost all the years in the past 6 years by August or septmber the numbers will be CURRENT

That is exactly what I am trying to say. Past behavior is all history, in DV-2014 the things are going to be very much different