• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, wish you all the best in your new location.

Hi, thanks be to the Almighty God...I help a friend from Burundi during the medicals and he's in Arizona at the moment...his name is Ndayiragije Samwel...if you might be knowing him?

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: Thanks to GOD, granted.
Visa pick-up: DHL HQ Lusaka Rd on 16th Dec
POE: Denver, CO on the 17th of Dec
SSN: 24th Dec
GC: 3rd Feb

Praise be to the Almighty God for his mercies endure forever.

Hi, what can you tell me about a course in physiotherapy?
Hello fellow forumites, been away for awhile, sorry for my absence. I really thank the almighty God for the good progress being witnessed (the successes) and do send my heartfelt condolences to our brother Nairroba. Just wish to share that since most of us do have US education we should be prepared to take entry level and manual jobs before we settle down and get US certificates...so it's very important that we prepare ourselves psychological to start low and further our education or seek short-term medical certifications...otherwise God's mercies y'll as you proceed with the journey.

2014AF00015xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back buddy....

Hello fellow forumites, been away for awhile, sorry for my absence. I really thank the almighty God for the good progress being witnessed (the successes) and do send my heartfelt condolences to our brother Nairroba. Just wish to share that since most of us do have US education we should be prepared to take entry level and manual jobs before we settle down and get US certificates...so it's very important that we prepare ourselves psychological to start low and further our education or seek short-term medical certifications...otherwise God's mercies y'll as you proceed with the journey.

2014AF00015xxx

Safe journey

Dannyden is now on his way to Phoenix-Arizona, he ve just written to me on Facebook while waiting for his flight at the Moscow airport. mate have a safe journey and may God protect you. pray for him

Dannyden is now on his way to Phoenix-Arizona, he ve just written to me on Facebook while waiting for his flight at the Moscow airport. mate have a safe journey and may God protect you. pray for him

myself am on bus from kisumu,I have picked my pass.P with another visa sticker in it,the previous sticker which had an error has remained but stamped with words "Canceled without prejudice". Danny bro,safe journey,God willing I will follow you soo,keep in touch.

Good news my brother, and I wish u nice relocation too, I think you will not go beyond March. safe journey in advance.
myself am on bus from kisumu,I have picked my pass.P with another visa sticker in it,the previous sticker which had an error has remained but stamped with words "Canceled without prejudice". Danny bro,safe journey,God willing I will follow you soo,keep in touch.

Finally! I hope all the details are ok now; because I need to send you money for the air tickets!

Hello friends ,

I have a friend(CN 2014AF00006***) who got her 2nd notification letter in September and Interview was scheduled in November,but without knowing it,he didn't attend it also , so he would like to know if it is possible to reschedule again and get a SECOND CHANCE to attend the interview ?

Thanks !

Hello friends ,

I have a friend(CN 2014AF00006***) who got her 2nd notification letter in September and Interview was scheduled in November,but without knowing it,he didn't attend it also , so he would like to know if it is possible to reschedule again and get a SECOND CHANCE to attend the interview ?

Thanks !

Hello Juel,

http://usvisa-info.com/en-KE/selfservice/login
S/he should create an account at US Embassy Nairobi using the above link and look for a date. It's hard to get a date, so s/he should keep checking time and again.
Be advised it can take several months(3+) to get a new slot, Getting a new slot is on a first come first serve basis and no guarantee can be given at all.
A friend of mine has waited for 3months now and he's yet to get a new appointment.

For more information...
https://usvisa-info.com/en-KE/selfservice/us_immigrant_visas

Its been a while since I posted. Hi guys. I know God has been proving himself faithful to y'all. He has been good to me. I managed to get an appointment at the embassy after my original one was cancelled due to evacuation exercises in South Sudan. Good thing I had a letter from my US employer giving the last date I was expected to get to work. The embassy granted me the visa expeditedly as a result and I made it back to the US and to work in good time. Pole Nairobba for your loss. Only God can give us the strength to believe that we have gone through such a hard time. I pray for His strength for you and your family. All the best to those heading here. Job advice: Think Big but be ready to start low. The good thing with the US is that even with the jobs that seem low scale you can survive until you get to the next job. God bless you guys. He is good and faithful.

Its been a while since I posted. Hi guys. I know God has been proving himself faithful to y'all. He has been good to me. I managed to get an appointment at the embassy after my original one was cancelled due to evacuation exercises in South Sudan. Good thing I had a letter from my US employer giving the last date I was expected to get to work. The embassy granted me the visa expeditedly as a result and I made it back to the US and to work in good time. Pole Nairobba for your loss. Only God can give us the strength to believe that we have gone through such a hard time. I pray for His strength for you and your family. All the best to those heading here. Job advice: Think Big but be ready to start low. The good thing with the US is that even with the jobs that seem low scale you can survive until you get to the next job. God bless you guys. He is good and faithful.

Awesome news...and thanks for the tip as well...all the best.

Thanks a lot Jorj,

Yeap someone tried to open an account for him,but there is still some confusion too,when to know if there is any date available ! Because when i log in this account it shows me that :(Appointment Information :You do not have any appointment scheduled at this time in this system),where can we found any available date ?

Thanks again,
JuelzAnge Jr

Hello Juel,

http://usvisa-info.com/en-KE/selfservice/login
S/he should create an account at US Embassy Nairobi using the above link and look for a date. It's hard to get a date, so s/he should keep checking time and again.
Be advised it can take several months(3+) to get a new slot, Getting a new slot is on a first come first serve basis and no guarantee can be given at all.
A friend of mine has waited for 3months now and he's yet to get a new appointment.

For more information...
https://usvisa-info.com/en-KE/selfservice/us_immigrant_visas

THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET
(a) Interviews already done

NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P DurationA.P OutcomeRelocation status
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/201331/01/2013123Visa grantedRelocated to Arizona, The Copper State
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/201317/Jan/201459 DaysVisa grantedYet to relocate to Edmond Oklahoma, "The Sooner state, land of Native American and Family2133"
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/AN/ARelocated to Wilmington Delaware, The diamond state
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AYet to relocate to Boston Massachusetts, The bay state
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/ARelocated to New York , The empire state
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/ARelocated to Colorado, The Centennial State,
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AYet to relocate to Georgia, The Empire of the South
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/ARelocated to New York, The empire state
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/ARelocated to Kansas, The Sunflower State
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AYet to relocate to Minnesota, The Bread and Butter State
11.GittaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AYet to relocate to Boston Massachusetts
12.Beth02KenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AStatus unknown
13.NotezNot sureVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AStatus unknown
14.PartitasKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AYet to relocate to Alabama, The “Yellowhammer State” and the land of Partitas
15. ResianKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AYet to relocate to Dallas Texas, The chili state
16.CarlkimKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AStatus Unknown
17.YVESY04RwandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AStatus unknown
18.KinskiRwandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AYet to relocate to Arkansas The Natural State, Land of Opportunity.
19.Ison2013EthiopiaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AYet to relocate to MD
20.Delph_neGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AStatus unknown
21. LehwEthiopiaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AYet to relocate to MD
22.RonnycheKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/AYet to relocate to Minnesota The North Star State, Land of 10,000 Lakes
N/A

[TR]
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014, Give us the update
2.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014,
3. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014, Give us the update
4.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

What happened to Azmera? Samolaniyi, any news, when are you doing the interview?

hallo mates hop ya all good wanna take this chance to thank all the folks who are preparing for their interviews this month and those who are have received their 2nl remember this journey the almighty father is with us so no need to worry GOD loves you be blessed folks

Todays devotion
haggai 1;13
Then Haggai, the Lord’s messenger, spoke the Lord’s message to the people, saying, “I am with you, says the Lord.” So the Lord stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; and they came and worked on the house of the Lord of hosts, their God, .

remember God loves you be blessed folks

anyone coming to IOM westlands today?I need company...its boring here.olelenku vipi bana//how's things on the +1??

Status
Not open for further replies.