• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
its great to hear such great news from our fokls i wish him all best come on monday
4TURYA Done with Medicals
congs brother lets wait for round 2 on monday we praying and keeping our finders crossed trusting the Good Lord to bring you thru

with GOD everything is possible mate
Thanks for your constant and persistent prayer and encouragement, God bless you and God's mercies as you continue with the journey.

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: 9th Dec

In Jesus Christ I trust and put my faith always!!!!

folks does any1 have any info about our bro danny? utamaduni and pose can you folks PM me i think that will be ok

Thank you for the fast response. The kentecky actually confirmed me that my case is under process and takes several weeks
Then relax buddy, you are covered, the 2nd NL will eventually come. What is your country of chargeability because I have seen what you filled in the spreadsheet and its Kind of confusing, is it Ethiopia OR Kenya?

folks does any1 have any info about our bro danny? utamaduni and pose can you folks PM me i think that will be ok

I last talked to Danny last Sunday and he said that he is unable to access the forum but he is Ok. He told me that he was expecting the financial statement from US the following day. Since then I haven't got any news from him, I will keep the forum in the loop about Danny's case.

rogers.com and jonigreat welcome both to the forum you can go through this thread together with kenya and ghana selectees forums for 2011/2012/2013 they contain tonnes of knowledge on Dv process, i am surs you will benefit alot. once again welcome.

I love yu guys for kind encouragement very new to the forum we owe each other in this journey.

I agree with you Jonge as President Obama said in one of his speeches concerning his parents "They believed in an America where hard work paid off, and responsibility was rewarded, and anyone could make it if they tried—no matter who you were, no matter where you came from, no matter how you started out."

Yeah hosts have been a challenge for so many people. Sometimes the attitude of those being helped also isn't good. One can start by asking what they expect their host to do for them. I think it is fair enough to have a discussion with them so you can gauge how far they are willing to help you and what you need to do yourself. Researching right from here before you leave for the US can be very helpful as well. Good preparation is half the work done. The need to start saving for this migration is certainly obvious. It is not a cheap venture at all and relying entirely on the host is a bit unfair. Either way if someone hosts you, then they have really done a lot and expecting them to do more is unfair to say the least.

I really want to say thank you for all your prayers. Yesterday i managed to go through the first stage. My medical results came out when they were all fine and to God be your glory, Am truly grateful. Thanks
4.olelenku.....

hallo folks the house seems quite today but i hop all is well for those goin for their interviews be blessed and take care ,i know for sure that in this journey we are walkin with the almighty and we shall not be disappointed .

Today devotion

Deuteronomy 4;35
The Lord Is God
You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides him there is no other. 36 From heaven he made you hear his voice to discipline you. On earth he showed you his great fire, and you heard his words from out of the fire.

Remember GOD loves you mate be blessed

hallo folks the house seems quite today but i hop all is well for those goin for their interviews be blessed and take care ,i know for sure that in this journey we are walkin with the almighty and we shall not be disappointed .

Today devotion

Deuteronomy 4;35
The Lord Is God
You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides him there is no other. 36 From heaven he made you hear his voice to discipline you. On earth he showed you his great fire, and you heard his words from out of the fire.

Remember GOD loves you mate be blessed
In Jesus' mighty Name Amen

Then relax buddy, you are covered, the 2nd NL will eventually come. What is your country of chargeability because I have seen what you filled in the spreadsheet and its Kind of confusing, is it Ethiopia OR Kenya?[/Quote
sorry I try to cancel and correct in the spreadsheet but couldn't. My country is Ethiopia...thank you again

I really want to say thank you for all your prayers. Yesterday i managed to go through the first stage. My medical results came out when they were all fine and to God be your glory, Am truly grateful. Thanks

Congratulations...you are now all set for receiving that visa

It seems that those in Kenya your medical results are known to you when you collect the medical reports. Can somebody here deny or confirm? In Ghana they do not tell you the outcome, please when you go for the sealed medical report do they tell you the overall outcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.