• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) do I need to call KCC and explain this or submit affidavit to the embassy at the interview?
Just submit a sworn affidavit that ABCDE and CDE are one and the same person. Why did you change from ABCDE to CDE?

2) do I need to find someone (friends) in the USA and submit the details in the interview or better a lawyer ? Because I'm going to tell them that I will rent a house or room.
This is not clear...

ooooooooooooooooooooh praise be to Almighty!!!! Mate, I m happy to hear that good news, when will you face the CO? May GOd guide you my friend.
I got it guys!!late jan I will face the CO yuhuuu!!thank you Lord and all of you for your prayers!

hallo members hop ya all good,its good to see the thread growing with new members in the house ,kindly register in the spread sheet with your details to my bro who will be facing the CO next week all the best

Todays devotion
Romans 8;24-25
For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have?

remember God loves you and be blessed

DV2014AF000085**
Entry Checked: 02.05.2013
Form Sent to KCC: 09.08.2013
Confirmed by KCC Via email: 14.09.2013
2nd NL: 20.11.2013
Police Cert: not yet

Now i have 2nl .God is faithful...

Under US law, all applicants for nonimmigrant visas are viewed as intending immigrants until they can convince the consular officer that they are not. You must therefore be able to show that you have reasons for returning to your home country that are stronger than those for remaining in the United States.

advice me pls

I took some vaccine on the 22 of october and am askd to come back this month to take another one with another cash to be paid and av already collect the medical report, d question now is do I need to go

hallo members hop ya all good,its good to see the thread growing with new members in the house ,kindly register in the spread sheet with your details to my bro who will be facing the CO next week all the best

Todays devotion
Romans 8;24-25
For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have?

remember God loves you and be blessed

Amen...amen my brother...thanks for this consistency

Hi I'm selectee of 2014.
My name I applied for DV is ABCDE and last December I have removed A and B IN DECEMBER 2012 and now only CDE while I have sent the form everything as ABCDE to KCC.

Now received the 2nd NL.

1) do I need to call KCC and explain this or submit affidavit to the embassy at the interview?

As JONGE said an affidavit will suffice

2) do I need to find someone (friends) in the USA and submit the details in the interview or better a lawyer ? Because I'm going to tell them that I will rent a house or room.

Yes you need to find a friend or a Family member and submit their details. This is because you should have an address in US where your GC will be mailed, besides the host person will come-in-handy on other things. Unless if you've been to US before....!
A lawyer? I don't think s/he'll be of much help here

Please help

I hope that helps
Tkcr

Last edited by a moderator:
Feyisayo said:
advice me pls
I took some vaccine on the 22 of
october and am askd to come
back this month to take another
one with another cash to be paid
and av already collect the medical
report, d question now is do I
need to go

Sure If they told you to go back after sometime and take another vaccine, do that. Even if you have the medical report I'm sure that report isn't complete because there is some vaccine missing.
I also think they indicated that somehow in that report, and probably if yu attend the interview you'll be put on AP till you take that vaccine.
So if it was me, I'd just go ahead and take that vaccine!!

AfraTamam said:
Under US law , all applicants for nonimmigrant visas are viewed as intending immigrants until they can convince the consular officer that they are not . You must therefore be able to show tha you have reasons for returning to your home country that are stronger than those for remaining in the United States.

Thank you for your input but all of us here are dealing with Immigrant visas and not non- Immigrant visas.

Sure If they told you to go back after sometime and take another vaccine, do that. Even if you have the medical report I'm sure that report isn't complete because there is some vaccine missing.
I also think they indicated that somehow in that report, and probably if yu attend the interview you'll be put on AP till you take that vaccine.
So if it was me, I'd just go ahead and take that vaccine!!

I will go and take the vaccine. Thank u very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.