• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx for the Info Mushy, at least now they added more than last month.
AFRICA

Except: Egypt 15,850, Ethiopia 19,000, Nigeria 8,700, ASIA
3,700, EUROPE
16,700, NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)
7, OCEANIA 650, SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN

Sorry for that nasty experience. Further investigations are inevitable in case they find some thing that is not normal with your lungs however small it may be. This case has ever happened to one of us here at the forum in DV 2013(Read Catchme on 2013 thread), her husband was found to be having a scar on the lungs and he had to under go further investigations for 8 weeks, but the interview date was nigh so they had to reschedule, unfortunately, the fiscal year ended before they secured another interview date even though the results came out negative after the 8 weeks.
That is why I advice you to contact your embassy to let you attend the interview without the medical report at least they will put you on A.P as they wait for your medical report, but if you consider rescheduling, you may never get another interview date through out the fiscal year.
General advice goes to all the mates who have not yet done their medicals, schedule your medical screening at least a month before your scheduled interview date so as to cater for such eventualities. Do not take a risk of having your medicals a week before the interview unless if you went some where and they checked you, but its also not good for you to subject your self to x-rays so often as they have adverse side effects on your life.
Let us all pray for our friend to over come this problem.
Oh that's sad,but please follow family's advice to have your interview on the day you are scheduled and in Jesus name the test will come out negative!whatever The Lord ordained for you,you shall have it no matter the obstacles .

Feel so good to be hearing success story after my interview am so happy. I can't wait to travel here is the mail I got frm my aunty in newyork this morning How are you? I have been very busy. Thank God all the documents are ready. So how far about your ticket. Check Arik or Delta airlines, they have direct flight. Remember, do not worry about the green card fee. I will help with that, just let me know when you are ready to come. You can bring all your native dress. When it is summer, you can wear them to church. Bring all your jeans for the cold weather also. You just miss the first snow of the year. We had about 4inches of snow on Tuesday. Another snow is expected this coming Saturday. We are looking forward to seeing you very soon

And me dnt like native at all o.

Congrat my man,
U knw urself mr waiter funny dude lol. Am so happy for u NAIRAOBBA we are waitn for a success story frm ur twin brother olanlenku too. Twin brother lol

Congrat my man,
U knw urself mr waiter funny dude lol. Am so happy for u NAIRAOBBA we are waitn for a success story frm ur twin brother olanlenku too. Twin brother lol

Congrats mate hope we link up some day in New York! I'ma be in Delaware not far from the big apple..once again congrats and safe trip.

Congs you leave us in this race. we will be hoping to share our success story with very very soon
Feel so good to be hearing success story after my interview am so happy. I can't wait to travel here is the mail I got frm my aunty in newyork this morning How are you? I have been very busy. Thank God all the documents are ready. So how far about your ticket. Check Arik or Delta airlines, they have direct flight. Remember, do not worry about the green card fee. I will help with that, just let me know when you are ready to come. You can bring all your native dress. When it is summer, you can wear them to church. Bring all your jeans for the cold weather also. You just miss the first snow of the year. We had about 4inches of snow on Tuesday. Another snow is expected this coming Saturday. We are looking forward to seeing you very soon

And me dnt like native at all o.

thanks dannyden, and thanks soo so much for your support. Did i read somewhere that you are back in the good ol' 254??how d'everything go in russia?
hey! in Russia every thing is okay. i'm positivist. the only thing i can't hold any more is this cold but today plaise the Lord it's about 0 degres Celcius. i came back cause sometimes i'm very busy to post.
i hope every one is doing well.

AFRICA

Except: Egypt 15,850, Ethiopia 19,000, Nigeria 8,700, ASIA
3,700, EUROPE
16,700, NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)
7, OCEANIA 650, SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN
Praise to the Lord!!!! It's moving, congrats to those who are now current!!!

Thanks

Thanx so much Olelenku!! I had seen the Full site link but never tried it. Thanks once again now i can access all the goodies the site has to offer!! Cheers ...Enjoy your weekend too:):):)

hi guys..let me interject briefly...at the bottom there is an option for FULL SITE....enjoy ur weekend...

God bless this forum its really great and informative many folks are finding it educative and are using it for their preparation ,again God bless everyone here many may the folks in this thread find success in their interviews

God bless this forum its really great and informative many folks are finding it educative and are using it for their preparation ,again God bless everyone here many may the folks in this thread find success in their interviews

This forum has been indeed helpful to many of us including myself. I will remain on it till the end. Now those with interviews or medicals this week may it all go well.

Hi dear Folks!

I'm 2014 Dv lottery winner CN:2014AF00030xxx, and working actually in a Military Hospital in my country as a civilian. So, is it necessary for me to have a Military record document proving that i'm a civilian? Plzz some help!!

Deuteronomy 28:1-3
“Now it shall be, if you diligently obey the Lord your God, being careful to do all His commandments which I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you obey the Lord your God: “Blessed shall you be in the City (INTERVIEW SUCCEFULLY), and blessed shall you be in the country (USA)

I'm 2014 Dv lottery winner CN:2014AF00030xxx, and working actually in a Military Hospital in my country as a civilian. So, is it necessary for me to have a Military record document proving that i'm a civilian? Plzz some help!!

“Now it shall be, if you diligently obey the Lord your God, being careful to do all His commandments which I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you obey the Lord your God: “Blessed shall you be in the City (INTERVIEW SUCCEFULLY), and blessed shall you be in the country (USA)

If you are not or have not been in the military then you do not need to provide a military record (because you CANNOT!).

Thank you Britsimon for getting february VB for us.Now that i am current,i can now update the spreadsheet.I have been off the forum for almost a month now due to a lot of works and i also decided to stay off for some times because it seems the DV had become an obsession for me so i have to take my mind off it for sometimes.But am okay now and good to go..
I pray we all get our visa in Jesus name.

Welcome Isaacus, I second Britsimon on your question and kindly fill your details on the spread sheet.... here is the link....cheers
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqZnbgMvNnNHdFFZS2hKS295c1BDR1dpb1RLZ1laWnc#gid=0

Status
Not open for further replies.