• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

@tyt you have asked everyone what they think about your case for months but I don't think you have asked the one source you need to ask. Do that as soon as possible, without fail. If you want to be a Marine, it is time to behave like one. It is your future - take control of it!

for sure britismon and thank you , i will try to email them in the morning concerning about my ceac status how it shown and appeared and the current status of my case!!

Hey guys How u doin??? I have a query. I just checked my status on ceac It's updated and saying "ready for interview" I faced the Co on 23th of July and was given the green paper along with uscis paper. I sent my passport on saturday, or wonder what might be the reason for them to not update my status... Watch should I do??

R
PJ,
I am deeply sorry about this. Jeez this is the last thing you need to happen to you. But somewhere some how - it was mentioned in the Forum pages that COGC is needed by every party. Coz i was really on the line on this coz i had an entire ream of questions to ask about the COGC. But never mind my dear let this not take up alot of disk space - its gonna be solved in no time. Actually i was told that within 8 working days it can be got.
Please dont lose heart- God is not like that...He shall reward your patience.
Reread the DV requirements again!

Hi guyz,am on my way to the CID hq,i am hoping to get my wife's COGC today,which we applied as soon as we were done with the interview on 6th Aug.There is a guy who is pushing it for us,and he promised it will be thru by noon today.May the Lord show us a sign of his goodness.

Tyt,the Lord is concerned about your case,just call the embassy even if you have sent them an email.A call will give you an instant response as opposed to an email.Dont loose hope,all will well.

Breakthrough,
What r u sayin' bro? Do u mean the VISA printing is back to normal? - Did you say u did your interview Tuesday n Thurday yo have your passport back? - 2 Damn days? This is super fast.....It's the first time i have heard that one.
Hi forum mates. Picked our visas from DHL today by 2pm. Thank the Lord and thank you guys. I was shocked. Interview on tuesday n we pick by thuursday. AMEN

TYT,
Everyone here feels for you and wants to help out. However - there is no reason y you would and should be denied a VISA.....you passed everything n you say they have your passport? exactly what went on? Looks like you have to POST YOUR ENTIRE INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE........ word for word bit by bit so that the mystery is solved once and for all.

TYT clearly the emails are not working out engage gear 2 and call the embassy. That way you will be helped quickly and explain your predicament just as you have done so on the forum. Sending countless emails and getting the same auto generated response is not helpful and a waste of your brain's glucose.
Again I think we should all update our signatures so we can easily help one another.

Spot on SusieQQQ...that attitude TYT won't get you far in life generally...not just the US

It was not just the racist comment that raised my ire but the assumption that the problem was racism to begin with. Really, if there was a racist white woman (Jewish or otherwise, I can't see that is relevant) working in an embassy in Africa don't you think there would have been a lot more applicants with problems? And that they would have realised it? And they can't just put people on AP or something because they don't like you, there has to be a reason. So not just the racist comment but the flaw in reasoning is a problem to me.

I tend to agree that tyt has overlooked something. If they have his passport and his status shows ready, something is wrong. TYT are you sure they are not waiting for a document from you or something? Call them and speak to someone there.

Hi! guys, a friend attended his interview on 21st july. The interview went on well and his visa was granted. He was given the green paper to apply DHL package delivery.
Guys who attended their appointments in july said that the process was taking a month. After resumption of normal processing, my friend yesterday decided to check whether his package is on transit. The package was not. He decided to check his visa status check on the https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/stat.
To his surprise his visa case is undergoing administrative processing.
Please forum mates assist and advice this guy

Hi Guys....so sorry av been MIA.i have a loooooong story to tell u guys which i will but for now m just sayin yes i did get th visa n thanks sooo very much for your constant help ol through th process.Lemme get a minute then amma share the whole storo IN DETAIL.lovely furahiday.

Hi! guys, a friend attended his interview on 21st july. The interview went on well and his visa was granted. He was given the green paper to apply DHL package delivery.
Guys who attended their appointments in july said that the process was taking a month. After resumption of normal processing, my friend yesterday decided to check whether his package is on transit. The package was not. He decided to check his visa status check on the https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/stat.
To his surprise his visa case is undergoing administrative processing.
Please forum mates assist and advice this guy

I think its normal buddy!
Because as you stated the ones in late july, are still having their visa under '' admistrative processing printing''
He should be fine after a week or two.

T
I think its normal buddy!
Because as you stated the ones in late july, are still having their visa under '' admistrative processing printing''
He should be fine after a week or two.
Thanks a lot buddy. My friend was very worried. He had already sold everything