• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

This is for those going for their medicals.........these 4 vaccines are a MUST GET-MMR(measles,mumps and rubella),Dultavax,Varicella and influenza.you can get these vaccines locally for approximately Ksh.7,000.After this,go to city Hall,innoculation center,carry the vaccines with you.You will pay KSH.200 per vaccine(Ksh.800 for all).Believe me,you will have saved about Ksh.12,000 as compared to getting these vaccines @ IOM.

Just make sure you keep the records and that they are from an organisation that is trust worthy.

@princejohn am also waiting for clarification on why one goes to city hall again after getting em vaccines?I dont know about getting all the vaccinations outside IOM and what that leads to but I shall google around and see what it says on IOM site just to be sure to avoid double spending by getting them twice, outside and at IOM

thank u my brothers for the advice ,its look like it really help me a lot ,thank u, bt my country sierra leone never involve in terrorism or high rate criminal records, i jst dnt understand what is happen nw, i am really confuse and worried, anytime i checked my status on ceac its always shown me ready and that always pissed me off, my brothers have u ever experience some that put on AP and at the final verification and he or she did nt got their visas my brothers coz dis ap its really stressful, pls help with urgent reply..

Friends if we update our signatures then we can easily help one another...new members please update your signatures.

Hello everyone! just got to know about this forum from one of our own who was chatting with me in the medicals at IOM today. Its a great community here, I am pleased to be here. All the best everyone.

its ok but am planin to have apply for mine b4 july ,cz nxt month i know i will be busy ,the earlier the better .bACKBENCHERS WILL HAVE A VERY SHORT TYM TO PREPERE AND U NEVA KNOW THE DATES MIGHT BE PUSHED FORWRD CZ OF THE HIGH CNs

Hello Akello.... Cokoth is here omera!

thank u my brothers for the advice ,its look like it really help me a lot ,thank u, bt my country sierra leone never involve in terrorism or high rate criminal records, i jst dnt understand what is happen nw, i am really confuse and worried, anytime i checked my status on ceac its always shown me ready and that always pissed me off, my brothers have u ever experience some that put on AP and at the final verification and he or she did nt got their visas my brothers coz dis ap its really stressful, pls help with urgent reply..

Looks like yu wanna join the Marines...
Keep the hope up your AP will be over soon.

Hallo folks hop ya ya doing great and for the backbenchers is the bench really warm ? heheh wishin my fellow mates a great tym during this world cup and WeLCOM to the new members .Remember GOD LOVES YU AND BE BLESSED FOLKS.Where is Family the house is really missin him ,hop he is doin great .Jonge and arnold days are really flying ,be prepared guys thhe marathon is comin to an end soon

Todays devotion

Psalms 125;1-2

They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.

Remember GOD loves you and be blessed folks

@ Nganda,yes i am.and there is no way you can be re-vaccinated if you got your past immunization records.
Prince John,
Do you have proof of this? Because if really this is the case then most of us would be doing those vaccines elsewhere - where they r cheaper.

@ Nganda,yes i am.and there is no way you can be re-vaccinated if you got your past immunization records.
Prince John,
Do you have proof of this? Because if really this is the case then most of us would be doing those vaccines elsewhere - where they r cheaper.

Hi all please i need help. Am dv2014 and my cn is AF97***. Please can some one tell me when I will shedule for interview or I should just forget about the dv. This is because we are in 56*** and in jully some by sept there will not be any for 2014. Pleas help

@princejohn am also waiting for clarification on why one goes to city hall again after getting em vaccines?I dont know about getting all the vaccinations outside IOM and what that leads to but I shall google around and see what it says on IOM site just to be sure to avoid double spending by getting them twice, outside and at IOM
Trust me Pose,
If really we would be getting them elsewhere for the cheaps - we all would be doing just that. However the CO is really specific about where we should be doing our Medicals from. Prince John we all wanna save but much as it could be legitimate for now none of us wants to take some risks especially the September August Lot when just one simple thing just APs you......

Trust me Pose,
If really we would be getting them elsewhere for the cheaps - we all would be doing just that. However the CO is really specific about where we should be doing our Medicals from. Prince John we all wanna save but much as it could be legitimate for now none of us wants to take some risks especially the September August Lot when just one simple thing just APs you......

VACCINES-If any of you has doubts about the vaccines,relax,you will get them @ IOM.I have sourced credible info,pple who are travelling to USA usualy go to city hall,I.C.Those in doubt can verify the same @ innoculation center.My point is-This Dv thing is expensive,so when you get the opportunity of scaling down the cost just VACCINES-If any of you has doubts about the vaccines,relax,you will get them @ IOM.I have sourced credible info,pple who are travelling to USA usualy go to city hall,I.C.Those in doubt can verify the same @ innoculation center.My point is-This Dv thing is expensive,so when you get the opportunity of scaling down the cost just grab it!

Hallo folks hop ya ya doing great and for the backbenchers is the bench really warm ? heheh wishin my fellow mates a great tym during this world cup and WeLCOM to the new members .Remember GOD LOVES YU AND BE BLESSED FOLKS.Where is Family the house is really missin him ,hop he is doin great .Jonge and arnold days are really flying ,be prepared guys thhe marathon is comin to an end soon

Todays devotion

Psalms 125;1-2

They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.

Remember GOD loves you and be blessed folks
Akelloh,
After Next Week - It's July - i.e next week closes of June 2014...n the VB could be out by Friday 4th...coz by 4th June the figures where already out.......We have also given our all too Much Jeez imagine all the way from December 2013 when Family was on AP - then they flew out in March 30th......God has really given us the Grace of Patience....
Please Father, let us be successful n face the CO.