• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Hey Jorj, yenyewe tumekimya sana... The other forum is killing this one..... We need to start a movement asap.....

Welcome SudMD to the forum!! Are you in the Af00100,000 plus CN or I am in the 80,000 CN. Lets cross fingures that all Af Cn's shall go current in Sep.

my fellow huge CNs having kenyan brothers show your self . . . . .

Welcome SudMD to the forum!! Are you in the Af00100,000 plus CN or I am in the 80,000 CN. Lets cross fingures that all Af Cn's shall go current in Sep.
how you doing am in the 90+k and yes we need figers arms legs cross Lol and lots of good luck and prayers to go currend in sept also we need to pray for the USA to recover more and more bc things are little difcult there good luck all

Everything is difficult almost everywhere...lol ;-)
Either good or bad, we will go out there and do what we wanna do, the best way we can..
Sud, I hope you guyz will get current and not only current! I hope you all will attend an interview IJN

Hi friends I hope you are all fine. We shall all become current I even think Africa could become current in the next VB or have a huge leap of about 20k plus. I say this based on the available CEAC data which shows a major reduction in CNs as the year comes to an end. At worst AF could hit about 110k

Hi friends I hope you are all fine. We shall all become current I even think Africa could become current in the next VB or have a huge leap of about 20k plus. I say this based on the available CEAC data which shows a major reduction in CNs as the year comes to an end. At worst AF could hit about 110k
we all hope so brotha we need it bad u know africans and the live they live hope KCC understand that Lol but hey who know all regions might go current in sept and make every bodys happy damn its been a long waiting we will get throu this (insha allah)

Yes SudMd God knpws we need this so badly...The wait is another baptism of fire by its self. I wouldn't want to imagine if I was Dv 2015 waiting tilll sep next year for an interview!!! God give us all patience...and Visas our patience has been tested already......

we all hope so brotha we need it bad u know africans and the live they live hope KCC understand that Lol but hey who know all regions might go current in sept and make every bodys happy damn its been a long waiting we will get throu this (insha allah)

Yes SudMd God knpws we need this so badly...The wait is another baptism of fire by its self. I wouldn't want to imagine if I was Dv 2015 waiting tilll sep next year for an interview!!! God give us all patience...and Visas our patience has been tested already......

Hehe, a time like this last year I had already sent back my forms to kcc, little did I know it'll take a year+ to be current....

God knows man..... I didnt know it would take this ling. I was kinda expecting I would have crossed over by october 2013.... With my 90k plus cn....... Now I think about it, and just laugh. Patience and even more patience is needed here. What has really worn me down is that the process has made making setting medium term goals almost impossible.... But we are almost done, 1 more month and we are no longer speculating.

Wow last year a time like this I was busy packing my belongings to return home from UK. I did not know anything about DV process. I thought in 6 months i would had been on ma way to states. I had spent a couple of years in UK. After finding out i was sellected for DV 2014 I was quick to move back home to complete the DV process. Looking back I would have moved back home this year. I missed the UK winter etc. Relocating back home so early was for me to spend time with family before jetting off to states. I have been here for a while soon will be one year since my return. Every body is so busy back here, moving back home to be with family does not make sense...I am currently living 8 hours away from my parents and family....I can count how many times i have seen them with my ten fingures.....well cant regret now got to soldier on...now i truly knowthe meaning of DV 2014...it clearly did state 2014 not 2013...I should have researched more I guess...before booking a one way ticket.....

God knows man..... I didnt know it would take this ling. I was kinda expecting I would have crossed over by october 2013.... With my 90k plus cn....... Now I think about it, and just laugh. Patience and even more patience is needed here. What has really worn me down is that the process has made making setting medium term goals almost impossible.... But we are almost done, 1 more month and we are no longer speculating.

Wow last year a time like this I was busy packing my belongings to return home from UK. I did not know anything about DV process. I thought in 6 months i would had been on ma way to states. I had spent a couple of years in UK. After finding out i was sellected for DV 2014 I was quick to move back home to complete the DV process. Looking back I would have moved back home this year. I missed the UK winter etc. Relocating back home so early was for me to spend time with family before jetting off to states. I have been here for a while soon will be one year since my return. Every body is so busy back here, moving back home to be with family does not make sense...I am currently living 8 hours away from my parents and family....I can count how many times i have seen them with my ten fingures.....well cant regret now got to soldier on...now i truly knowthe meaning of DV 2014...it clearly did state 2014 not 2013...I should have researched more I guess...before booking a one way ticket.....

Haha, sure not only you. I sure now know well the meaning of dv"2014"...

hahahaha
at times its difficult to imagine that its already a year since one learnt of being selected.
but atlast the long wait will soon be finalized in 4 months to come by His Grace with Visa aprroval.
Gud afternoon mates

DV almost 2015??? But we gonna make it through. The only problem is that I havent known how I will make it with two HUGE things going on..... The DV process, then now worldcup, God help me!!!

DV almost 2015??? But we gonna make it through. The only problem is that I havent known how I will make it with two HUGE things going on..... The DV process, then now worldcup, God help me!!!

hahaha Hamniwes how funny
just learn to manage both or make a choice to for go one

That is life my friend...with hindsight, we could change so many things. But it is all good you will be fine.