• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

Thanks britsimon for the quick rundown. It's pretty good to be able to tell when to theoretically expect NL2 (invitation) purely based on the VB and the mechanics of how KCC processes things, as outlined by you.

So this should mean that someone whose number turns current in March, should have around 6 weeks notice before an interview date? (as it cannot be prior to March)

The timing of the VB is basically that KCC probably have all the info by the 8th (that date is mentioned in USCIS documents).
If you call KCC they will always tell you the VB is published on the 15th (i.e. a week after they are supposed to have all the data given to them).
Once the VB is published (which is usually before the 15th) it seems that it takes a few days to set up the appointments and I have noticed they tend to send the emails all at the same time and typically on a Friday/weekend. Since they have had the numbers for a week, I'm pretty sure they will send emails today/tomorrow - but I'm saying "by Monday" just to be sure.

Hello to all my CN is EU00018*** and still no date for interview in March.I send my documents early in May.I hope the today they will start to send emails with scheduled dates,because the monday is a public holiday,and I m starting to worry.

Mibor - Read britsimon's useful post above or here. No need to worry just yet :)

Thanks britsimon for the quick rundown. It's pretty good to be able to tell when to theoretically expect NL2 (invitation) purely based on the VB and the mechanics of how KCC processes things, as outlined by you.

So this should mean that someone whose number turns current in March, should have around 6 weeks notice before an interview date? (as it cannot be prior to March)

Yeah - could be as soon as 5 weeks I suppose, or for someone getting an interview very late in the month it could be 7 or 8 weeks. However I think they use the early slots first and then they might do a second batch for late month interviews based on people whose forms were submitted late or something like that....

The timing of the VB is basically that KCC probably have all the info by the 8th (that date is mentioned in USCIS documents).
If you call KCC they will always tell you the VB is published on the 15th (i.e. a week after they are supposed to have all the data given to them).
Once the VB is published (which is usually before the 15th) it seems that it takes a few days to set up the appointments and I have noticed they tend to send the emails all at the same time and typically on a Friday/weekend. Since they have had the numbers for a week, I'm pretty sure they will send emails today/tomorrow - but I'm saying "by Monday" just to be sure.

Dear Simon!
I have found your support of inestimable value.:)

I am just impressed of your will to help.
I guess you are not psychic. You produce your predictions based on past experience. And you are good on that.
No future is like the past. It could come different. That doesn’t mean wrong.
Due to my CN I know that I will be scheduled for end of March. I am fine and easy with that.
.......................................Thanks

I will end up getting a heart attack if they don't update the website for a few more days.
Scary to imagine, if you had CN53,000.:) Why so worried, I do not understand. You got a $ 1,000,000 hidden.

I am just impressed of your will to help.
I guess you are not psychic. You produce your predictions based on past experience. And you are good on that.
No future is like the past. It could come different. That doesn’t mean wrong.
Due to my CN I know that I will be scheduled for end of March. I am fine and easy with that.
.......................................Thanks
ahahaha He said 35% of winners losers. Personally, I'd stay away from such assistants.

ahahaha He said 35% of winners losers. Personally, I'd stay away from such assistants.

I'd stay away from advice given by those who make it very difficult to decipher what they are even trying to say...especially when it comes in such form that makes it easy to conclude they are typing everything they want to post into Google Translations and just copy past the "English" results into the forum - and the opposite with proper English comments by others....hahahahahha :eek:

I'd stay away from advice given by those who make it very difficult to decipher what they are even trying to say...especially when it comes in such form that makes it easy to conclude they are typing everything they want to post into Google Translations and just copy past the "English" results into the forum - and the opposite with proper English comments by others....hahahahahha
I do not give advice. You are on the Russian two words would not be uttered. You have brains fused from padejey.

Just called KCC, they told me to continue checking the ESC website until the end of January. Is it normal? I thought all interviews get sheduled at the same time.