• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

Hi l m from Turkey my cn 42xxx and live in usa with legal status do you think l should aos or cp as l read more l loss more hope with this number but some one from Turkey told me last year eu cn numbers was till 32000 this year eu numbers is till 55000 l don't know if l get chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like almost 80% of the CN reported here are above the mid 30k+ (but maybe only people with high numbers tend to report them, coz they are the most interested in sharing their scary experience...). I really don't think the CN numbers are allotted by countries within a region, as the allocation should be done randomly. So there are no reasons specific Eastern European countries like Poland should all be in a 30k-50K bracket.

Anyone else to report EU CN numbers ????

CN: 2014EU00042xxx
I will pray to see 2014EUROPE current in June 2014! : ) Yes we can!

Last edited by a moderator:
My CN is 2014EU000228XX. I think I will go for AOS...I hope I get an interview on time.
Keep my fingers crossed!

l talk to lawyer.He said it use to be faster when is cp but aos will be faster now.Because They are getting more caution when is cp and He said This year is last year for lottery so no more lottery lets see what will happen ...

Nynke86

2014EU00028*** I really hope I to get an interview in time....though it doesn't seem like a bad number.

Poland CN 39xxx

Hi everybody
I come from Poland and my CN is 2014EU00039xxx. I dont think than i can get a GC but is always hope.
Good luck evrybody

That makes around 65% of the numbers to be above 35k, and almost half in the 40k range.

Anyone else to report 2014EU numbers?

Question

Hi everybody

Congrats to the winners and good luck on the interview.

I was wondering, how long does it take to get that email with the interview appointment, after submitting the forms to KCC???

And one more question.

Do they give some time, like one month, between receiving the email and the scheduled date, so we can complete the documentation and do the medical examination on time???

Thanks

Interview is scheduled usually 4 to 6 weeks after you receive the email. The email is normally received within days after the visa bulletin, showing your case is now below the cutoff, is issued by Dept of State. For high CN numbers, when the cutoff shows CURRENT for your region, not sure they schedule interviews for all the remaining selectees. All depends if they have exhausted the quota or not.

Hi everybody

I was wondering, how long does it take to get that email with the interview appointment, after submitting the forms to KCC???

And one more question.

Do they give some time, like one month, between receiving the email and the scheduled date, so we can complete the documentation and do the medical examination on time???

Thanks

It depends also if you go through Consular Processing (CP) or Adjustment os Status (AOS - if you are on a non-immigrant visa in the US). If you do AOS, this is USCIS who is gonna handle your case. Not sure about timing.

What is your CN series?

Hi everybody

And one more question.

Thanks

Hi Wandic31.

The time to get an appointment depends on you case number (you'll see people refer to it as a CN). My CN is 2014EU000314xx. The xx digits keep it private. It would be good to publish your number here without the last 2 or 3 digits).

The Europe numbers for this year range between zero and about 55000. So USCIS process these in order, a low number means getting an interview appointment early (once the 1st October year start date is reached), whereas a higher number could mean a significant delay - none of us know exactly when our case will be processed - the visa bulletins give a prediction each month for the following month. The information currently being published there is regarding DV2013.

Assuming you're doing consular processing, KCC will send you an appointment date with around 4 to 6 weeks notice. During that time you can have the medical etc.

Hope that helps.

Simon