• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

Yeah, that's what i thought. He had scheduled interview, but for some reason he rescheduled it for 2 months later. I wouldn't be surprised if they really don't have any ADDITIONAL numbers left for the people who canceled or postponed their interviews. But even then, they should let them know at the beginning, when they collect the documents, before he paid the fees.

I just wanted to hear your opinion, but I'm emailing the embassy to check my status. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

He probably got denied. They would have told him about visas running out.

Wow....really? I presume we will hear from others if that was really the reason for denial...
I have to be honest, I am doubting that is the reason even if it is what he told you - because I do not believe they would have made him pay the visa fee if there were no visas left. So I am more inclined to suspect he has been denied for another reason.

Agreed.

I just got confirmation from embassy in Skopje, MKD : FALSE ALERT :)

Here is their response:

"Mr.Cvetanovski:

We just want to inform you that you have to be on time and prepared for interview on August XXXXX at XX:XX am. Just to let you know that all cases are separate cases and all rules they do not apply for all cases the same. The nature of the visa is that nobody can promise you anything until you will be at the embassy for interview.

Regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit "

I just got confirmation from embassy in Skopje, MKD : FALSE ALERT :)

Here is their response:

"Mr.Cvetanovski:

We just want to inform you that you have to be on time and prepared for interview on August XXXXX at XX:XX am. Just to let you know that all cases are separate cases and all rules they do not apply for all cases the same. The nature of the visa is that nobody can promise you anything until you will be at the embassy for interview.

Regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit "

Told ya :cool:;)

Ouf! You want me to die right now?
Don't you have mercy with an old woman.
My vlady, tell them that my heart is delicate :(

Hey Chicago. Please stop worrying. Just read today about a Polish couple from UK having their interview in Warsaw mid August . They postponed the interview (their CN is below 32k) till mid August and worried they might run out of visas they called the embassy. They were told that August is all good (visa number wise) and they should not worry so please relax, allllllllllllllllllllllll is going to be fine ;)

I got a letter from London embassy confirming my interview in August and today and they replied also to my email saying that the I can update my forms at the interview so your friend is talking bollocks!!!

Hi Franko, whats the email for the DV related enquires?

Regards,

Hi Franko, whats the email for the DV related enquires?

Regards,

I you mean London embassy then there is a form that you fill on their website.
Just tick the option saying that the website does not contain and answer to your question. Choose immigrant visa contact option and you have 1000 characters to write your message.

Once they reply, you can just email back the address that they used. I got a reply to one of my questions after one day. Still waiting for the second reply to my enquiry.

Make sure that you quote your case number.

http://london.usembassy.gov/mobile/niv/visa_contact_form.html

Last edited:
I you mean London embassy then there is a for that you fill on their website.
Just tick the option saying they the website does not contain an answer to your question. Choose immigrant visa contact option an you have 1000 characters to write your message.

Once they reply, you can just email back the address that they used. I got a reply to one of my questions after one day. Still waiting for the second reply to my enquiry.

Make sure that you quote your case number.

http://london.usembassy.gov/mobile/niv/visa_contact_form.html
Yes I was asking about London, I'm scheduled for interview on August 20th (I might have some queries for them) ...

That's the medicals done in London!
Health check, x-ray, blood, couple of vaccines for me and the missus and....650 quid gone o_O

Ouch! ;)

And they look "under the skirt" too :D

Health check, x-ray, blood, couple of vaccines for me and the missus and....650 quid gone o_O

Ouch! ;)

Yeah lolol
The Doc made sure I have two bullets in the chamber hahaha :D

Mine took two days because of the kids ! They needed 48 hours for the TB thing...

Ouch! ;)

What the heck hasd that got to do with immigration??? Maybe they were just partial to Kielbasa.