• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 african selectees under administrative processing report here

Happy New year my friends, now those in A.P and all those who did their interviews you can check the status of your cases at https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

This is some examples (I took these numbers at random):
here the visa was refused 2014AF3228
,this one is still waiting 2014AF3212 ,
and this one, the visa is issued 2014AF3232
So, Family and Dannyden you check you status at any time .
Thanks Aimanda for the research. I have checked and seen my status reading 'administrative processing' for the principal applicant and 'Ready' for the derivative. Its strange that the status for the principal applicant was last updated on the very day we did the interview and the status for the derivatives was last updated 5 days after the interview.
I.E Principal applicant 21st Nov
Derivatives 26th Nov
Does this have any significance

you re welcome man, but according to those updates, I ve no idea ...maybe if Gabam the king of AP were still on forum he d answer your question. man I have to keep praying for you and you ve to keep your chin up pal
Thanks Aimanda for the research. I have checked and seen my status reading 'administrative processing' for the principal applicant and 'Ready' for the derivative. Its strange that the status for the principal applicant was last updated on the very day we did the interview and the status for the derivatives was last updated 5 days after the interview.
Derivatives 26th Nov

Derivatives 26th Nov

Don't read anything in to that...

Dear BritSimon, thanks for the reply but I have not understood the content of the post, elaborate for me please.

Hi Family, I was trying to say that you should not think too much about the update of status at different times between the main applicant and the derivatives. It is too easy to take every update as a sign of something - and actually it might mean nothing at all. The main applicant is the most critical, if he/she is on AP, no one is able to be processed without him/her. So, just ignore the updates to the derivatives as they are not impactful to the case - and I don't think you should waste your energy on trying to understand it....

Hi Family, I was trying to say that you should not think too much about the update of status at different times between the main applicant and the derivatives. It is too easy to take every update as a sign of something - and actually it might mean nothing at all. The main applicant is the most critical, if he/she is on AP, no one is able to be processed without him/her. So, just ignore the updates to the derivatives as they are not impactful to the case - and I don't think you should waste your energy on trying to understand it....
Thanks Simon, this issue was giving me sleepless nights. Now I know what is behind the scenes of A.P status. Thanks once again my brother.

UP DATE ON A.P
At exactly 51 days into the A.P guy, my status update on the CEAC website has changed to today's date and I have also received a mail from the embassy instructing me to send a copy of UNEB O-Level certificate thru DHL. LORD God of mercy!

oooh THX GOD... THAT IS A GOOD NEWS PAL
UP DATE ON A.P
At exactly 51 days into the A.P guy, my status update on the CEAC website has changed to today's date and I have also received a mail from the embassy instructing me to send a copy of UNEB O-Level certificate thru DHL. LORD God of mercy!

UP DATE ON A.P

Yeahhhhh congrats family :)

Under Administrative Processing

Hy 2 all. I`m from Romania i had my interview last week on 6th of february, and i was put on Administrative processing, and i dont know why...so i need 2 wait i don`t know how long.

Hy 2 all. I`m from Romania i had my interview last week on 6th of february, and i was put on Administrative processing, and i dont know why...so i need 2 wait i don`t know how long.

You can keep on checking your status for any update...

Under Administrative Processing

Yes i know, i am checking my status every day...i hope that this nightmare will be over soon.

Visa approved

I got my visa, feeling super happy!!!today i received a phone call from the embassy and they told me that my visa was approved.Good luck 2 averybody.

Last edited by a moderator: