• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 - Africa winners

Hellow Folks,

Case no, 2014AF00071xxx

I have question frnds, this is the 2nd time i m making correction in the ds-230 forms. Will that bring any bad effect, plz provide me with experienced answers.

Hellow Folks,

Case no, 2014AF00071xxx

I have question frnds, this is the 2nd time i m making correction in the ds-230 forms. Will that bring any bad effect, plz provide me with experienced answers.

Can one still go and attend the interview if his/her medical final results are not yet out/still undergoing treatment? OR if one gets a delay in release of final medical examinations just re-schedules the interview.
Advice

I'm the principal applicant, I live in Germany while my wife lives in Nigeria. I am planning to have my interview in Germany while she attend hers in Nigeria using "Following To Join" package.
please friends what do you think?

Can one still go and attend the interview if his/her medical final results are not yet out/still undergoing treatment? OR if one gets a delay in release of final medical examinations just re-schedules the interview.
Advice

You should contact the embassy and ask them. Some may allow you to send the results through later. I believe the embassy I did my interview at does not allow you to interview without the medicals.

clarification

i sent my doc to the consular on he 26/06/13, by dhl,tracked records and were received by t.Campbell on 29/08/13.
i have been trying to find out from the consular whether my doc were received but they keep on telling me that they don't see ma name and case number inn the system.am s desperate now and need to be advised.should i send other docs or i just relax things will unfold later on.will be grateful for any help rendered

i sent my doc to the consular on he 26/06/13, by dhl,tracked records and were received by t.Campbell on 29/08/13.
i have been trying to find out from the consular whether my doc were received but they keep on telling me that they don't see ma name and case number inn the system.am s desperate now and need to be advised.should i send other docs or i just relax things will unfold later on.will be grateful for any help rendered

KCC did receive your forms, since you have proof of delivery via the T.Campbell signature, so stop stressing yourself. Your CN is low, and it's current for OCtober, so you should be expecting to receive your 2NL with interview details soon. Spend your time gathering your documents and getting ready for an Oct/Nov interview.

Hi

KCC did receive your forms, since you have proof of delivery via the T.Campbell signature, so stop stressing yourself. Your CN is low, and it's current for OCtober, so you should be expecting to receive your 2NL with interview details soon. Spend your time gathering your documents and getting ready for an Oct/Nov interview.

You should check the details you sent to KCC as a prove of the original application. Your case number, full name of the primary applicant, Eligible country of chargeability and date of birth. if any these details is left out KCC will not update you on your status.

So u can check all these and try again.
Good luck

You should check the details you sent to KCC as a prove of the original application. Your case number, full name of the primary applicant, Eligible country of chargeability and date of birth. if any these details is left out KCC will not update you on your status.

So u can check all these and try again.
Good luck

When responding to a particular post, be sure to quote the exact post you're referencing. Don't just click the reply with quote on any other post and make a response that is not applicable to the post you've quoted.

Hellow Folks,

Case no, 2014AF00071xxx

When responding to a particular post, be sure to quote the exact post you're referencing. Don't just click the reply with quote on any other post and make a response that is not applicable to the post you've quoted.

Am really sorry for that mistake.

Thanks for drawing my attention.

Brian, I am happy to find my fellow Ugandan. According to your case number, you should have received the 2nl by now bcs your interview is supposed to be in Oct since you sent the forms early enough and also your case number is current for Oct, I know one Danny who is a DV 2014 , he is current for Oct and he has already received his 2nl. My suggestion is that, fill other forms and send them by mail, even if they discover the first forms you can not be penalized for sending two sets of forms, besides, you will have clarified the reason why you are sending another set of forms.
Join our East African thread below is the link
http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?557350-DV-2014-Kenyan-Selectees-Report-here/page18
you can also in box me your FB link n we get in touch.
Also click the link below and fill your details
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqZnbgMvNnNHdFFZS2hKS295c1BDR1dpb1RLZ1laWnc#gid=0

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Gita,

it is ok. That office receives thousands of packages so it will get sorted out. You can call them by the way. Your case number is low you should expect the 2NL anytime. Keep checking on the website for it. By the way I am also from Uganda.

Good luck as you prepare

hiiii

i have the exact same problem my documents have been received by this T.Cambell acording to DHL delivery notification but every time i send email to KCC to confirm my documents arrival i just get auto replay email says:

(The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email. This email
address, KCCDV@state.gov is for case-specific Diversity Visa inquires
only. If you would like to check the status of your entry, please do so
at www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. This website is the definitive means of
determining whether or not you were selected for possible further
processing.

For inquiries about specific cases, please ensure that you have included
your case number, first and last name, and date of birth with your
inquiry. If this information is not provided or is inaccurate, KCC will
be unable to process your inquiry

Thank you for contacting KCC.)

kindly note that i give all of my information when i send the inquiry (full name , CN, birth date , nationality)
but still i just get this email :confused:

hello, did anyone knows that how much the visa bulletin cut of numbers increases per month? is it constant or what?

Police Records:

Indian Police Clearance Certificates should be obtained as follows:

All Indian IV applicants aged 16 and above, residing in India, should obtain police certificates from the local Passport Office.
Indian passport holders applying for visas outside India should obtain a statement from their local embassy or consulate confirming they have no criminal record.
Non-Indian IV applicants residing in India should obtain police certificates from the District Police Station serving their area of residence.
Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outside India.

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_5455.html?cid=9215

i need your help i am little bit confused, in some case itz mentioned that foreign nationals police clearance are not available.
i dont know if i will present my police clearance or not.

Police Records:

Indian Police Clearance Certificates should be obtained as follows:

All Indian IV applicants aged 16 and above, residing in India, should obtain police certificates from the local Passport Office.
Indian passport holders applying for visas outside India should obtain a statement from their local embassy or consulate confirming they have no criminal record.
Non-Indian IV applicants residing in India should obtain police certificates from the District Police Station serving their area of residence.
Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outside India.

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_5455.html?cid=9215

i need your help i am little bit confused, in some case itz mentioned that foreign nationals police clearance are not available.
i dont know if i will present my police clearance or not.

That is interesting - it gives some people a pass. If you are non Indian and used to reside in India, USCIS have no expectation that you can provide the police record for your time there. If on the other hand you are non Indian and are currently living there, then they do expect you to apply for the police certificate.

So - are you "non Indian" and no longer living there? Then you do not need to provide that police certificate for your DV process.

By the way, if that is the case, I would, if I were you, print out the linked page, highlight that section and have that available during your interview.

yeah, actually i am non indian and currently residing outside india, but when i applied i was still in india... so i dont know if it has anything to do with my current case, but tnx for the heads up

Last edited by a moderator:
case numbeer

hi guys iam a 2014 dv lottery winner but iam so worried of my case number. it looks to be the highest 2014AF00093xxx
iam so confused if at all i will get an interview... could anybody have an idea when this number can become current, and possible when i can get an interview.?
Hi babu calm down there are cn higher than yours 110***but they still have hope