• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Patience

Hello friends,
i have a good news to share, my AP is finally completed and i have collected my passport with visa on Monday. i was one of those silent readers of this post so i'm hoping and praying for gabam and the rest to get their visa in the coming days.

Case No : DV2013AF0007XXXX
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 3th July 2012
Received By KCC, 7 July 2012
Confirmation From KCC via Email - 20th October 2012
2nd NL – 15th June 2013
Medicals - Completed 5th July 2013
Interview – 13th August 2013 (Administrative Processing)
Visa Pick up – September 23th 2013 - PICKED UP
POE – SEA,WA

Four more working days left till 30th September. Frankly speaking, if I succeed in getting my visa eventually, then I definitely deserve to be the captain of this AP team.

Salam Gabam,

just saw your Private message buddy , sorry for the late response , The last not the least Allah knows the BEST for you and for us, so inshallah you will receive the Best which he choose very shortly .... Be positive Sir

lol. I just told you to be optimstic and you will get it :) Congratulations!!! Keep in touch

Yeh Mohanned , you are right, just before a few hours i got the good news, you was telling me to be optimistic :), thanks man .

so we all asking Gabam to be optimistic also :) and am sure he will get his visa soon.

BTW, have you received an email from the embassy telling you that your visa is done ? me still no !

Last edited by a moderator:
Patience

Hello friends,
i have a good news to share, my AP is finally completed and i have collected my passport with visa on Monday. i was one of those silent readers of this post so i'm hoping and praying for gabam and the rest to get their visa in the coming days.

Case No : DV2013AF0007XXXX
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 3th July 2012
Received By KCC, 7 July 2012
Confirmation From KCC via Email - 20th October 2012
2nd NL – 15th June 2013
Medicals - Completed 5th July 2013
Interview – 13th August 2013 (Administrative Processing)
Visa Pick up – September 23th 2013 - PICKED UP
POE – SEA,WA

Congrats Man :)
This week is the good news week, we are waiting to hear the good news from the remaining AP mates .

salam dearests ... today and before 15 min. I can say I won lottery 2013..........

my visa has been

issued

Alkamly,

Congrats man...i was waiting for ur post
Alhumdullilah u have received it.
Heartly congratultions again
When did u send them he passport ?

Thanks
MAK

Hi my dear friends, here is the news that you and me were waiting for. My status has finally been changed to "Issued". I am sure you dear friends will be much happier than me to hear this. Thank you so much for your kind wishes and prayers, I owe you friends a lot. God bless you and your families. Amin! I am so indebted to my creator, the Almighty Allah who picked me out of millions, and gave me an opportunity to make my dreams a reality, and do something for myself and my poor family.

Hi my dear friends, here is the news that you and me were waiting for. My status has finally been changed to "Issued". I am sure you dear friends will be much happier than me to hear this. Thank you so much for your kind wishes and prayers, I owe you friends a lot. God bless you and your families. Amin! I am so indebted to my creator, the Almighty Allah who picked me out of millions, and gave me an opportunity to make my dreams a reality, and do something for myself and my poor family.

congratulations Gabam,yu made it and we told you not to worry.From the time they asked for your passport,we knew that news would come eventually.
Happy for you so it is time to celebrate my friend and you deserve it. God bless

Awesome. So very happy for you. I can't imagine the torment you have been going through, but tonight you will sleep well. Then tomorrow you can start worrying yourself sick about where to move, where to work, how to get a bank account and a million other things that will need to be done!

Enjoy this moment of joy!

Congrats, that was a long journey!

WoooooooooooooooooooooooW .. Congratulations a millions times Gabam !!!!!!!!! You made all so happy for you ! OMG I can't believe that this nightmare is gone now for you and all of us :) Now we have to think about the next steps and I highly recommend that we keep in touch even our AP is done now. Best of luck to you and all other mates who got their AP done and have their Visas.

Indeed!!! Those that put their trust in the Almighty God shall not be dissapointed.
Congrats Gabam! I have been following this thread especially you. May God be with you as you continue to strive for success.

Awesome! Now you can sleep well because the suspense is over. Congratulations!

My status has finally been changed to "Issued".

Great news, my friend!

From past experience, I can tell the first feeling that kicks in is relief rather than happiness. Enjoy the relief AND the happiness. Good days are ahead. Enjoy your new life in the US.

God is great , God is great ,...oooooooh God, 'All praise is due to GOD, ....I m happy for you Gabam, .....how are you feeling ?....oooooh that sound good .....All praise is due to God .....

Congrats Gabam, we thank God. Glory be to Him. I am so glad for God answering our prayers. Enjoy and sleep well today.

Congratulation Gbam,
I was checking this thread each day to see if your visa got final approve, and today I checked and I didn't see any post from you, I thought enshallah he will bring the good news. it's true, I checked an hour later, and I saw your post. I am so happy for you and for alkamaly

Finally!!

Glad for you Gabam and wish you a nice successful life in America. Many years in the future, people stuck in AP for DV-3099 will be reading this thread and following your epic battle :p