• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

My host also changed his phone no , don't worry all u have to do is send and email
To update ur information that's all .
And its not no acually a big issue because u can always change ur host even
At the ambassy the day or ur interview.

Need your help mates,

when I filled my forms I made a mistake on the" Permanent address in the united States where you intend to live. ...." I wrote a wrong phone number mistaking 80 to 08 , I ve just realized this mistake bcs I was about to call this person for some information. In addition this host person changed his address recently !! so, I need your help for the following questions:
1.what shall I do?
2.is there any negative impact on my case ?
3. will the KCC contact this address to confirm its authenticity ?
4. May I write to KCC to correct that mistake?

Hi Guys,

Can you please inform me how can I check if the Green card mailed to my home?how can I track that online? what is the receipent number?

Many thanks.

Kind regards,
Friendlyy

Hi Guys,

Can you please inform me how can I check if the Green card mailed to my home?how can I track that online? what is the receipent number?

Many thanks.

Kind regards,
Friendlyy

Go into your ELIS account - the one you used to pay your immigrant fee. When it moves to "optimized" then action on producing it has started, and your receipt number (the number starting with IOE) will now start showing up on the USCIS case tracker https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do . This will tell you at what stage - initial review, production, produced or mailed - your GC is in. If you are still only at "accepted" and not yet "optimized" on ELIS, your number will not show up on the USCIS tracker. Currently it seems to be taking average of a little over 60 days from POE to receiving the green card, assuming your immigrant fee was paid before you entered.