• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

The results are released at 12 midday EDT. Here is the full statement:

DV 2013 Program: Beginning on May 1, 2012 at noon Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), entrants from DV 2013 (those who submitted entry between October 4, 2011 and November 5, 2011) may check the status of their entry using the confirmation number through Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website. Be advised that additional DV 2013 entrants MAY be selected beginning October 1, 2012. The DV-2013 registration period was from October 4, 2011, until November 5, 2011. To view instructions for DV-2013 entrants and selectees, see Instructions for the 2013 Diversity Visa Program.

It from the official website.

It does seem that the results will now be twelve hours later. They should be out by now but if the time is indeed noon we have to wait twelve more hours.This should not be a problem since weve been waiting since november. But still remains the same, success to everyone.

All the Best

Months have turned into weeks, weeks into days and now days into hours to this day.
Just to wish everyone in this forum that applied for DV2013 all the best.
I know i'll hear more and more success stories.
Cheers.

If prayers and/or wishing others the best would help someone win, we would all be winners... Too bad this LOTTERY is up to chance.

If prayers and/or wishing others the best would help someone win, we would all be winners... Too bad this LOTTERY is up to chance.

For some it's about chance. For others, it has its spiritual meaning. I appreciate and welcome any wish or prayer as a sign of support. We're all in this together and if I don't win this time, I will be glad that I was a part of such a supportive group of people and maybe played a small part myself. This is what counts in this world. For me and many others, I believe, regardless of the faith. Good luck!

For some it's about chance. For others, it has its spiritual meaning. I appreciate and welcome any wish or prayer as a sign of support. We're all in this together and if I don't win this time, I will be glad that I was a part of such a supportive group of people and maybe played a small part myself. This is what counts in this world. For me and many others, I believe, regardless of the faith. Good luck!

Awwww. Hope you win... :)

Has anyone been able to access the results yet? Server too busy for me constantly. I wish they'd prepare for this. Same every year.

Has anyone been able to access the results yet? Server too busy for me constantly. I wish they'd prepare for this. Same every year.

Three times now I have been able to enter my 'entrant information', then as soon as I press submit, I get an error due to server busy.

Three times now I have been able to enter my 'entrant information', then as soon as I press submit, I get an error due to server busy.

That's what's happening for me. Coming back later and checking is the only solution but I won't be able to concentrate until I get these results! :)

Looks like they've taken the entire service down now. How can they not prepare for this?? They know in advance when they are going to be getting hit hard and they never seem to prepare. Probably best to check back in a month or two when they get it working.

Well, after getting up and checking at 2am, it is now 7am and it seems not much has happened, other than instead of "server busy", I get "Error, service unavailable".

I do hope their IT teams have an all night plan!

Well, my optimism will be keeping me thinking that when I finally get in, there will be a Yes!

I will read through the posts to see if there is any good news anywhere.

Q

Finally able to see my result. Not selected. But it does say more entries will be selected in early October 2012. Good luck to everyone else.