• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

+++ DV 2013 Lucky Winners - Post Here +++

hi guys

plz i want know some info i dont know,,, i aplied my dv lottery 0ctober25 2012 and i dont know when result will be out ,,, and i dont know the procedure plz i want knw the meanings of every explaination ,, i want knw what to do if am a lucky winner ,, bcs i knw few things not all,,,, things i dont know is about send smthing to kcc and info on to contact them or going to embassy to do it i want clear explaination plz guyss,, God bless... let love lead tnx

The results are available online May 1. You must enter the confirmation code you were given at the time you applied online. You must have kept that/written it down. With that number only can you check online on May 1. If you are successful, it will say so when you log into the screen, and instructions will be available to you then.

If you are successful, there are lots of instructions and help from the forums, including when and how to send the documentation necessary for the second stage.

First, wait until May 1 and use your number to log in and see if you have been chosen to participate.

All the best. One step at a time :)

Q

Curious

With 20 days to go please God give me this card and thank God we are in touch, Good luck every one..

The results are available online May 1. You must enter the confirmation code you were given at the time you applied online. You must have kept that/written it down. With that number only can you check online on May 1. If you are successful, it will say so when you log into the screen, and instructions will be available to you then.

If you are successful, there are lots of instructions and help from the forums, including when and how to send the documentation necessary for the second stage.

First, wait until May 1 and use your number to log in and see if you have been chosen to participate.

All the best. One step at a time :)

BROS THANKS ALOT FOR UR INFO....

i want know if one is a lucky winner,, where did he or she finds dsp-122 form to fill and send to kcc, also i want know the adress that u can use to send it to kcc.... also i want know what u must do on ur own before u go to embassy for the rest things to be done....???

i want know if one is a lucky winner,, where did he or she finds dsp-122 form to fill and send to kcc, also i want know the adress that u can use to send it to kcc.... also i want know what u must do on ur own before u go to embassy for the rest things to be done....???

Instructions on what to do, in what order, and how to go about them will be included in your selection notification, if you're selected. So wait to be selected first, as the previous response already advised.

Hello

I want to ask you something.....I read on net that you can receive a letter from Kentacky Consular Center,even if you are not selected on dv lottery on net.Is this true? Or first you must be selected on dv lottery on net?I am so confused.I am checking every day,and still nothing.It always writes HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED :(.
Thank you

They don't send paper mail anymore so you can only check online. Unfortunately it means you weren't selected. Check again a few months from now (around October) just in case, but otherwise try to forget about it and move on.

affidavit of support

hello everybody,
I was selected in DV 2012
all my documents are ok, only the affidavit of Support 'form i-134'
plz if you can help me to get this form
I have only 20 days