• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

+++ DV 2013 Lucky Winners - Post Here +++

@ Schoolboy.......... Bro I've been trying for hours to check my status, they shit won't let me............This is what I get. I inputted the Info just like It is on ,my DV confirmation

The information entered is not valid. Please review the Confirmation Number, your last name (family name/surname), and year of birth to ensure you have entered them exactly as they appear on your DV Confirmation Page

Check your confirmation number if it is correct when typing it and also Make sure all letters are in capital letter when typing.
Don't use phone to check cos using phone would keep telling you NOT BEEN SELECTED,use latest IE to check your status and check on different times with different computers with latest IE.

I guess the website is not chrome compatible? I've been using Safari and Firefox this evening and it's been working for me so far. I was able to check status for a few entries without any issues.

Good luck!

Tried in IE as well and it wasn't even loading anything, "oops! could not find page!" finally managed to get it up in Chrome to load it once, tried to recheck it but it can't find the page again.... soo many issues.

I guess the website is not chrome compatible? I've been using Safari and Firefox this evening and it's been working for me so far. I was able to check status for a few entries without any issues.

Good luck!

What date did you entered your entry in DV2013?

Congratulations Oshin.
House i just want to know if any DV2013 applicant here who enters his or her entry on the last day of the program?

What are y'all saying? There hasn't been any release of result. Why all the false news. You can only check 2012 DV lottery result at these time. What is the link if it has?

Last edited by a moderator:
What are y'all saying? There hasn't been any release of result. Why all the false news. You can only check 2012 DV lottery result at these time. What is the link if it has?

This is not fake news. I am assuming you mean on the entrant status check website there is no link under DV2013? Just click on the link under DV2012 and you can enter your DV2013 confirmation # to check.

Why is my husband's daughter name is on the interview letter? Please help

Why is my husband's daughter name is on the interview letter? Please help.
I have been chosen as one of DV winners for the 2013. I am the principal applicant. I am married and my husband has a 10 year old daughter from her previous marriage. The little girl lives with her mother 3000 km from us and she does not want immigrate to the US. (The mother has sole custody). My husband and I submitted the forms DSP-122, and DS-230 to Kentucky as required. On the form DS-230 question 29. (List Names, Dates and Places of Birth, and Addresses of ALL Children.) I did write that N/A because I don’t have my own child, but on my husband’s form DS-230 as required he did write the details of his child. But in question 31a. (Person(s) named in 14 and 29 who will accompany you to the United States now) we only write each other’s name not the child’s name at all. In the next question (31b. Person(s) named in 14 and 29 who will follow you to the United States at a later date.) we both wrote “none”.
So after 3 month I received an e-mail to check the status of my application. The appointment has been scheduled for October 4, 2012.

“This is the official notice for you to pursue your application for DV-2013 Visa. An appointment has been scheduled for the applicant at the stated location. The applicant and all members of the applicant’s family must appear at the appointed date and time for your interview…”

But on the appointment letter has three names, my husband name as well as his daughter’s name and mine. I as a principal applicant and my husband and his daughter as beneficiaries. My husband’s daughter is only 10 years old and cannot present at the interview because it’s impossible.( She's only 10 and, her mother decide, and she is far away 3000km) We did everything honestly as required. My husband had to list her name on the form DS-230 no other way around.

Please give me some advice what to do know. If my husband daughter will not present at the interview we have no chance for successful interview? Any help or past experience would be appreciated.
Thank you.

congratulations on your selection and forth-coming interview.

I would suggest you stop stressing about the fact that your step-daughter's name is on the interview letter even though you have indicated that she will not be emigrating with you and your husband. Her absence during the interview will most likely not have a negative effect on your interview. Simply confirm to the Interviewing Officer that her mother has sole custody and she will not be leaving the country with you and your husband when asked about her. It will help if you're able to show the IO a copy of the ruling which gives the mother sole custody. However this is not a show spoiler if you don't have it, I think!

Good luck!!

Why is my husband's daughter name is on the interview letter? Please help.

Please give me some advice what to do know. If my husband daughter will not present at the interview we have no chance for successful interview? Any help or past experience would be appreciated.
Thank you.

hey winners, do you have any idea about 2nd NL sending pattern? I mean KCC send 2nd NL as case number serially such as 1,2,3, ........., 1899, 1900 for Asia? or as our forms what they received? I mean first come first out?

hey winners, do you have any idea about 2nd NL sending pattern? I mean KCC send 2nd NL as case number serially such as 1,2,3, ........., 1899, 1900 for Asia? or as our forms what they received? I mean first come first out?

Hey Nepa2013, am not from Asia but my CN is higher than yuas n' I received my 2Nletter on 17th August. I don' agree wid yua argument since there is a guy whose CN is also lower than mine and he has not yet received, so my word is just email KCC, ask them about your 2NL. Furthermore yu sent the Forms on July n' they usually takes 6 to 8 weeks to process a case. Have they done wid 8 weeks? Just wait n all will be better.

My case no 2013AS000017** . I also didn't receive my 2NL. I sent an emil to KCC. No reply yet. Finger crossed! :confused: :confused:

My case no 2013AS000017** . I also didn't receive my 2NL. I sent an emil to KCC. No reply yet. Finger crossed! :confused: :confused:

Have you both check mailbox in your home, your e-mail account and also online check (same as you check you win the DV-2013)?

Hello forum frin! anybody can share why 1900 or less than of this cut off number are not getting their 2nd NL although November visa bulletin was published having 2350 cut off number. Just slow increase 450 from whole Asia for November month.So, is there any possibility to adjust these winner having less than 1900 in November?

Pasting the same requests/questions under different topics all over the forum can be quite off-putting and isn't likely to provide any soothing response in my opinion.

It's unfortunate that things seem to be moving at a very slow pace for selectees from Asia, but you've got to understand that nobody here works for KCC and there have been a lot of speculations as to the number of visas that will be released to date which have been off-target. We're all fortunate to have been selected for further processing at this point, there are thousands of applicants who didn't get to be so lucky. We all need to exercise some sort of patience (yeah, I know it's easier said than done), but then its better than hitting one's head against the wall!

Hello forum frin! anybody can share why 1900 or less than of this cut off number are not getting their 2nd NL although November visa bulletin was published having 2350 cut off number. Just slow increase 450 from whole Asia for November month.So, is there any possibility to adjust these winner having less than 1900 in November?

Dv 2014

2014 Applicants please lets meet here and wish ourselves good luck.. I JUST NEED THIS CARD..