• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

+++ DV 2013 Lucky Winners - Post Here +++

verdite

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone

Thought i should start a new thread for ALL those who will be selected for DV 2013 tomorrow May1st and proceeding with the visa process. The winners can share information and get help with ideas on issues such as:

- How to properly fill out Forms DSP -122 and DS-230
- When to get police report and medicals

And all other specific help. Everyone is free to contribute and if you know any winners who are not member of this forum please ask them to join our family and benefit from the wealth of experience of older members. This thread along with others will also be used as reference by the winners of DV 2014 who will come after.

Goodluck Everyone!!!

And its now 6:30Am in Nigeria and 0.30Am in USA and the site has not been updated with the dv 2013, its still showing 2012
Last year i checked my status at 6:15Am in Nigeria Time and 0:15Am US time

The site opens at noon/mid-day New York time(EST) which will be around 6pm your time in Nigeria.

Is the site open now.. Just tried a few minutes ago and it wasn't opening. Anyone have a different experience??

Server's too busy!

Is the site open now.. Just tried a few minutes ago and it wasn't opening. Anyone have a different experience??

It says server's too busy for me. I think everyone's trying to get on! Good luck :)

It says server's too busy for me. I think everyone's trying to get on! Good luck :)
It isn't a function of the site too busy. Dv2013 results is yet to be released by the official site. I am checking every 15minutes.

It isn't a function of the site too busy. Dv2013 results is yet to be released by the official site. I am checking every 15minutes.

What's your point? When I accessed the page it gave me this intormation (it never said the results are not yet released :( )
-------------
Welcome

The U.S. Department of State Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check for Diversity Visa Program for DV- 2013 is available until September 30, 2013. The Entrant Status Check for (DV -2012) applicants will remain open until September 30, 2012.

Entrant Status Check Instructions
Please be sure to have the Entrant's Confirmation Number, Last Name/Family Name/Surname, and Year of Birth in order to check the entrant status online.

Please click on the link below to continue.

Continue
------------------
At one point, I even got to the form to enter my information, then it just froze :(

I got as far as entering my confirmation number, last name, year of birth and image code.
When i clicked to go next, 404 error.

Starting to believe that something is actually wrong with the app as nobody has reported their results......"Server too busy" for 3 hrs and 45 mins.? nah...

Starting to believe that something is actually wrong with the app as nobody has reported their results......"Server too busy" for 3 hrs and 45 mins.? nah...

I'm past that page now, i can enter my confirmation number, last name, year of birth and security image code, then I get "The system is unable to process your request. Please try again later. Connection request timed out"

2013AF ********
Selected : 01/05/2012

I got mine today. I applied for my father and he won the 2013 visa lottery.

Congratulations for you & your father!

At this point I'd just like to be put out of my misery and be able to access the website lol!

After clicking submit, it stays on the same page >>> An unexpected error has occurred. Unable to load DLL 'OraOps10.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

That's with mozilla firefox. with internet explorer the site won't even open.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! What are the chances?

On 4/29/2012, while checking info on DV2013, I just found out the news about DV2012's selection glitch. So I thought, who knows I might be selected and not aware of it, since I only checked in once in May 2011. Low and behold, I got selected, with a lower rank number 4XXX. OMG!?!

So I quickly started the AOS process for DV2012. Hope there's enough time to successfully complete my case by September 30!

I just checked the results of DV2013 after trying it many many times this afternoon. And guess what? I AM SELECTED AGAIN!! What are the chances? I am going to recheck again in a few days to make sure.

Fingers crossed the AOS for DV2012 will be approved in time so I don't have to go through the paperwork again :cool:

On 4/29/2012, while checking info on DV2013, I just found out the news about DV2012's selection glitch. So I thought, who knows I might be selected and not aware of it, since I only checked in once in May 2011. Low and behold, I got selected, with a lower rank number 4XXX. OMG!?!

So I quickly started the AOS process for DV2012. Hope there's enough time to successfully complete my case by September 30!

I just checked the results of DV2013 after trying it many many times this afternoon. And guess what? I AM SELECTED AGAIN!! What are the chances? I am going to recheck again in a few days to make sure.

Fingers crossed the AOS for DV2012 will be approved in time so I don't have to go through the paperwork again :cool:

Congratulations Oshin.
House i just want to know if any DV2013 applicant here who enters his or her entry on the last day of the program?

@ Schoolboy.......... Bro I've been trying for hours to check my status, they shit won't let me............This is what I get. I inputted the Info just like It is on ,my DV confirmation

The information entered is not valid. Please review the Confirmation Number, your last name (family name/surname), and year of birth to ensure you have entered them exactly as they appear on your DV Confirmation Page