• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Courtesy of Obeezyb:)

EVERYDAY'S DEVOTION..

A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure will turn to glorious success.

Hi everyone. I am done with medicals and have all other documents needed for the interview. Is there any way I can schedule my interview earlier than what is indicated in the 2NL?

Hi everyone. I am done with medicals and have all other documents needed for the interview. Is there any way I can schedule my interview earlier than what is indicated in the 2NL?

Enoo kindly stick to the timetable all be well in Jesus name.

GODS TIME ISTHE BEST no u cannot reschedule

http://nairobi.usembassy.gov/immigrant_visas/iv_20071127.html
Medical Examinations

Medical exam is required for all Immigrant Visa applicants. Such medical examinations must be performed by one of the following physicians:

Nairobi

International Organization for Migration (IOM)

Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC)
P.O Box 55040-00200
78, United Nations Crescent off UN Avenue, Gigiri
Nairobi, Kenya
Landlines: 272 0060/1, 272 3605, 273 5115
Mobile Numbers: 0731 974 031, 0731 874 027, 0734 860 686
Fax: 272 2818

Email: mrfnbommsc@iom.int (for appointment and inquiries only)

Mombasa

Dr. Uma Nathwani
City House, Moi Ave.
Mombasa Medical Practice
P. O. Box 80681
Mombasa, Kenya
Tel 041-222 2857/8

No other medical examinations are acceptable to the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi

NOTE: The applicants are required to carry along with them on the day of appointment and assessment the following:

Valid Passport
You will be required to present your appointment letter and case number from the embassy.
Two recent and color passport size photos
The correct medical examination forms (DS-2053) are available at all panet physicians offices. The doctor will require two photographs and the Embassy will require three more photographs. Applicants will therefore require a total of five photographs. Completion of the medical and all related tests require at least one week. Be sure to schedule your medical appointment two weeks before your visa interview date.

Since January 4, 2010, HIV testing has not been required as part of the U.S. immigration medical screening process and persons with HIV infection no longer require waiver processing by the Department of Homeland Security to be admitted into the United States. However the panel physicians are required to counsel visa applicants who may benefit from having the testing for HIV infection, in such cases the following must be done:

The panel physicians will counsel applicants on HIV and recommend testing to any visa applicants who may benefit from having testing for HIV infection.
A panel physician may also perform the HIV testing if the applicant consents to it, but must disclose to the applicant that the applicant does not have to be tested for HIV and that the results of the HIV test will be provided to the consular section processing his or her visa application as part of the visa medical examination packet of forms.

does it mean we take 3 2" by 2" passport photographs to the embassy during interview time?

http://nairobi.usembassy.gov/immigrant_visas/iv_20071127.html
Medical Examinations

Medical exam is required for all Immigrant Visa applicants. Such medical examinations must be performed by one of the following physicians:

Nairobi

International Organization for Migration (IOM)

Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC)
P.O Box 55040-00200
78, United Nations Crescent off UN Avenue, Gigiri
Nairobi, Kenya
Landlines: 272 0060/1, 272 3605, 273 5115
Mobile Numbers: 0731 974 031, 0731 874 027, 0734 860 686
Fax: 272 2818

Email: mrfnbommsc@iom.int (for appointment and inquiries only)

Mombasa

Dr. Uma Nathwani
City House, Moi Ave.
Mombasa Medical Practice
P. O. Box 80681
Mombasa, Kenya
Tel 041-222 2857/8

No other medical examinations are acceptable to the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi

NOTE: The applicants are required to carry along with them on the day of appointment and assessment the following:

Valid Passport
You will be required to present your appointment letter and case number from the embassy.
Two recent and color passport size photos
The correct medical examination forms (DS-2053) are available at all panet physicians offices. The doctor will require two photographs and the Embassy will require three more photographs. Applicants will therefore require a total of five photographs. Completion of the medical and all related tests require at least one week. Be sure to schedule your medical appointment two weeks before your visa interview date.

Since January 4, 2010, HIV testing has not been required as part of the U.S. immigration medical screening process and persons with HIV infection no longer require waiver processing by the Department of Homeland Security to be admitted into the United States. However the panel physicians are required to counsel visa applicants who may benefit from having the testing for HIV infection, in such cases the following must be done:

The panel physicians will counsel applicants on HIV and recommend testing to any visa applicants who may benefit from having testing for HIV infection.
A panel physician may also perform the HIV testing if the applicant consents to it, but must disclose to the applicant that the applicant does not have to be tested for HIV and that the results of the HIV test will be provided to the consular section processing his or her visa application as part of the visa medical examination packet of forms.

does it mean we take 3 2" by 2" passport photographs to the embassy during interview time?

my understanding is that only 2 passport fotos are required at the embassy, those who have attended interviews pliz update us on issue of passport fotos.

EVERYDAY'S DEVOTION

A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure will turn to glorious success.

Today's Devotion

Faith

Matthew 21:21
And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith, and do not doubt, you shall not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it shall happen.”

To all those who've preceded us @ the embassy,since the interview is akin to an exam,anyone with a mwakenya?:p:p

Cheers.