• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

bowing out

hi guys been a while.

wel my medicals and police clearence done. interview was supposed to be tomoro but was moved to the 27th coz its a public holiday this side tomoro.:(
my actually not go coz it seems i do not meet the basic educational requirements for our embassy here, tho i have A-levels and a degree, but i only have four o-level passes. see below.

Dear Applicant:

We have received your Diversity Visa case from the Kentucky

Consular Center (KCC), but need your help in order to complete processing

of your immigrant visa.

Before you proceed any further, please review the requirements of

the DV program and ensure that you are qualified. U.S. law and regulations

require that every diversity visa entrant must have at least a high school

education or its equivalent; or have within the past five years, two years

of work experience in a qualifying occupation. For Zimbabwe, successful

passage in at least 5 subjects during your Ordinary Examinations is

considered a high school equivalent.

so looks like i am not eligable

hi guys been a while.

wel my medicals and police clearence done. interview was supposed to be tomoro but was moved to the 27th coz its a public holiday this side tomoro.:(
my actually not go coz it seems i do not meet the basic educational requirements for our embassy here, tho i have A-levels and a degree, but i only have four o-level passes. see below.

Dear Applicant:

of your immigrant visa.

Hi t.maz
If i get u clearly u are dv 2013 with 67xxx case number and u have not receive ur 2nd notification letter? because i know everybody for 2013 has received their 2nd notification letter. Just go back to the website where u check ur winning notification and open because that is how the 2nd notification is being sent.
Have a nice day

Hi t.maz
If i get u clearly u are dv 2013 with 67xxx case number and u have not receive ur 2nd notification letter? because i know everybody for 2013 has received their 2nd notification letter. Just go back to the website where u check ur winning notification and open because that is how the 2nd notification is being sent.
Have a nice day

Read his post again. It's not about getting 2NL.

hi guys been a while.

Dear Applicant:

of your immigrant visa.

Go for ur interview, u have an A/L, if u have good grades and with ur degree, it will be ok.

hi christabel.

got my 2nl and was scheduled for the 13th which is tomoro but the embassy sent me an email lastweek saying my interview has been moved coz today and tomoro are both public holidays here in zim.

just saying i may not go for interview bevcause i dont meet the basic educational requirements.
maybe i am wrong but is a high school educational not the bare minimum level of education that is considered? what if like in my case i only have four ordinary level passes but have passed a-level and have a degree am i still ineligble or my a-level and degree have me covered?

HELP

To all those who've preceded us @ the embassy,since the interview is akin to an exam,anyone with a mwakenya?:p:p

Cheers.

Lol!! very funny...dont even have sleepless nites,it will just b a chat with CO...but organize yourself n mind well

All the best & Solwach too

hi christabel.

got my 2nl and was scheduled for the 13th which is tomoro but the embassy sent me an email lastweek saying my interview has been moved coz today and tomoro are both public holidays here in zim.

just saying i may not go for interview bevcause i dont meet the basic educational requirements.
maybe i am wrong but is a high school educational not the bare minimum level of education that is considered? what if like in my case i only have four ordinary level passes but have passed a-level and have a degree am i still ineligble or my a-level and degree have me covered?

HELP

Do you have a college degree apart from the A/L? Read that email you got from the embassy, it says 'at least a high school education ...'

So I suggest you give it a shot! Don't simply give up.

do you have a college degree apart from the a/l? Read that email you got from the embassy, it says 'at least a high school education ...'

so i suggest you give it a shot! Don't simply give up.

yes have a college degree. The interpretation of that email that you have given me is the way i first interpreted it but a lady at the embassy shot down my hope when she said i must have five o-level passes

hi christabel.

HELP

I encourage you to go for the interview,with a degree you`re covered...pls go back n read mashpol`s interview experience(cant rem which page),it will encourage you.dont throw in the towel yet

since you have already done the medicals and police, I suggest you proceed with interview and let the CO decide your fate.

yes have a college degree. The interpretation of that email that you have given me is the way i first interpreted it but a lady at the embassy shot down my hope when she said i must have five o-level passes

Read Mashpol experience pg 107

hi guys been a while.

Dear Applicant:

of your immigrant visa.

As long as you have the degree you are safe please don't let go that chance let God be the judge please.

Today's Devotion

Faith

Matthew 21:21
And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith, and do not doubt, you shall not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it shall happen.”

Lord grant us the grace to believe in u.

Obeezyb has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
I cant send you what you requested for, please delete some of your messages otherwise your inbox is full.

hi christabel.

HELP

Sorry T.maz for misunderstanding you
I have undrstood u but i do abide with the idea of others to continue to the interview since u have a degree everything will be fine by God's Grace u will have ur Visa just trust in the Almighty

hi christabel.

HELP
Just proceed to the next step, go for the interviews, even the embassy encourages people to chase their applications to conclusion because they have seen so many people getting visas when at first they appeared as non qualifiers, 5 passes is just the minimum but not the ultimate qualification. Go and get your visa or some one else will take it.

Just proceed to the next step, go for the interviews, even the embassy encourages people to chase their applications to conclusion because they have seen so many people getting visas when at first they appeared as non qualifiers, 5 passes is just the minimum but not the ultimate qualification.

Go and get your visa or some one else will take it.
I like, if you don't go for it, some one else will, over to you T-maz