• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

WELCOME Mushy, Who is the Principal you or the wife, need to have details so that we can help you. Go through the previous threads you will be loaded with information, send your documents early in order to secure yourself ( 1st come 1st Served) through E mail its much faster coz your case number is very high.:)

I'm the principle applicant

Hi Mushy
I am DV 2014 too with CN 81xxx and based on past visa bulletin, numbers above mine became current in July therefore i am expecting to be current by July 2014 so its either July or August 2014.

hi Dubai i am selectee 2014 my case number is 2014AF00099XXX. Please tell me about my chances of Interview?

Hi Mushy!

Sorry for the delay and congratulations on being selected for the 2014 processing. Now, if you check the visa bulletins for the last 2yrs everyone is current by june-july and if we follow that pattern you will have an interview in Aug-Sept 2014. Your high case no. gives you a lot of time to thoroughly prepare for the interview. Go through the 2011,12,13 forums there is a lot of info for you. For now breath in and you will need a lot of patience.

Hi to everyone
i am a 2014 DV winner from Cameroon though a registered member but ve never posted because i am still struggling to read this thread from the beginning and is really educative for winners winners to be. i stumble on it while googling interview experiences. I am almost done reading and will try my best to participate in wat i know from other forums

i am Blessed to have found this forum of winners and to be among u guys.
Thx

welcome gal. All the best as you go through the other forum. Ensure that you do not make any mistakes you have all the time.

Conglats to all who have received their VISAs.
For those who are attending their interviews today and the coming days you will make it in Jesus name.
Kwa wenye wamevuka, keep updating us on life in the U.S.
TO ALL... HAVE A BLESSED WEEK

Today's Devotion

The Giver of Rest

Joshua 1:3-9
I promise you what I promised Moses: ‘Wherever you set foot, you will be on land I have given you ... No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you.

Interview experience at US embassy Helsinki.

God is FAITHFULL. Now im waiting for God to provide some dollars so i can start packing and leave for TEXAS to meet makiki and nickelly !!!!

Psalm 40:1
I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.:)

Morning friends it is that time when u catch your breadth waiting for the co,but the lord is in control he has taken us this far.We are facing the co on thursday,to the older ones how do you arrange your documents for presentation,the originals and the photocopies,do you put them in an envelope for each family member?the passport pictures how many are needed for each?Thanks in advance for your answers.

2 passport photos for each.Now arrange in such way that every original document has a photocopy underneath it.Begin with original document of the principal applicant then the others follow.For example if it is passports begin with that of the primary applicant then its photocopy,then spouse and children the same.Do the same for birth certificates etc.
You need to have the kcse and other certs for the principal applicant and also police records.
Ofcourse they will be requesting you on which documents to give.Ensure that they are well arranged.pls use your organizational ability to put the documents in order.

Dv 2013

I was selected for 2013 Dv programe

my case number is in 6000s but my kids were bearing my first name as there family name which is different from my family name please can any one advise me.

Hi Ahetoh
if u are DV 2013 with a CN in the 6000s u were supposed to have had ur interview last year October or November or u have not sent ur forms yet?