• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Congratulation akinbiyi, all the glory to God.Welcome to America, Texas Makiki and Others will one day Organize a Bash hopefully:p

WOW... I really would love love to meet u guyz... at least meet new African (non-Nigerian) friends...

I'm certain we all will meet...

Thank you,
for the answer, I already created the account. but i don't have credit card or debit card yet

i would like to ask you if i can use my host's credit card and refund her the amount.
do I have also to create the account the account for my son,
once i log in i can not see the link which take me to the place where i have to pay.

HI Lucy welcome to America! You will need to pay the USCIS fee for them to send you the GC, the greencrd may or may not take time..but you shouldn't be worried the I-551 stamp on your visa and the endosrment stamp on your passport serves as a GC for 1 year as you await your card..what is necessary now is the SSN ,hope you sorted the issues with USCIS payment ..have a lovely day

WOW... I really would love love to meet u guyz... at least meet new African (non-Nigerian) friends...

I'm certain we all will meet...
Hi Akinyi, you are most welcome to this forum, Welcome to America...Houston is a great City with lots of opportunities, i know i will relocate there some day...wish you well

Hi Akinyi, you are most welcome to this forum, Welcome to America...Houston is a great City with lots of opportunities, i know i will relocate there some day...wish you well

I'm planning to move to either Dallas or Houston at the end of the year. Both cities are great albeit Houston is a little cheaper in terms of houses and has newer developments in the suburbs but the major corporations are based in Dallas (hence Dallas housing is a little more pricy) plus Dallas is more of a happening place because its got Fort Worth and Austin nearby.

Oil and gas are the major drive in Texas these days so if you land a good job within those industries you're looking at a pretty decent life!

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me!)
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - 14th June 2013
Police Clearance (TZ) - 13th June 2013
Police Clearance (UK) - 21st June 2013
Medicals - Completed 24th June 2013
I-134 - 16th July 2013
Bank Statements - 22nd July 2013
Interview - Wednesday, August 7th 2013 @ 8am - US Embassy Tanzania
Visa Pick up - Hopefully August 11th 2013
Departure Date - August 17th 2013
Port of Entry - Washington Dulles

Dear Papasan,
I already have my SSN,
I received it the 8th July 2013
I was expecting to receive my green card 2 weeks after or 3 weeks after receiving my SSN,
the problem is that the embassy did not inform me that I have to pay USCIS fees,
they did not give me case ID number,
I only have Alien number
please tell me how to do.
thank you
HI Lucy welcome to America! You will need to pay the USCIS fee for them to send you the GC, the greencrd may or may not take time..but you shouldn't be worried the I-551 stamp on your visa and the endosrment stamp on your passport serves as a GC for 1 year as you await your card..what is necessary now is the SSN ,hope you sorted the issues with USCIS payment ..have a lovely day

Dear Papasan,
I already have my SSN,
I received it the 8th July 2013
I was expecting to receive my green card 2 weeks after or 3 weeks after receiving my SSN,
the problem is that the embassy did not inform me that I have to pay USCIS fees,
they did not give me case ID number,
I only have Alien number
please tell me how to do.
thank you

Lucy10, your case ID number is your DV number minus the 0s between F an 2. So your case ID number will look like this 2013AF222X.

When you create your account there is a link below to add a family member. So ou can add your son to your case instead of creating one for him.

Good luck in your new life!

I am more than ready to help where i can about the process up to the interview time. Post them and also guys go through the Kenya forum 2011,2012,Nigeria 2011, 2012,Ghana 2011 and 2012 there is a lot info there to be used and i think most ans will be there but if you got a unique case/question just post it.

hi Dubai i am selectee 2014 my case number is 2014AF00099XXX. Please tell me about my chances of Interview?

thank you very much,
i will paiy tomorrow
be blessed
Lucy10, your case ID number is your DV number minus the 0s between F an 2. So your case ID number will look like this 2013AF222X.

When you create your account there is a link below to add a family member. So ou can add your son to your case instead of creating one for him.

Good luck in your new life!

Dv 2014 new

Hi to everyone
i am a 2014 DV winner from Cameroon though a registered member but ve never posted because i am still struggling to read this thread from the beginning and is really educative for winners winners to be. i stumble on it while googling interview experiences. I am almost done reading and will try my best to participate in wat i know from other forums

i am Blessed to have found this forum of winners and to be among u guys.
Thx

welcome to the house christabel

Hi to everyone
i am a 2014 DV winner from Cameroon though a registered member but ve never posted because i am still struggling to read this thread from the beginning and is really educative for winners winners to be. i stumble on it while googling interview experiences. I am almost done reading and will try my best to participate in wat i know from other forums

Thx

Hi to everyone

Thx

You are welcome Christabel, I from Cameroon, stick to this forum and all have all the information.

Thanks so much Solwach and Misses. Like i said i am Blessed to have discovered this forum.
Gods guidance and Blessings to those preparing to face the CO next week and for us 2014 with big CN the wait is quite long but God is in control and He will see us all through by granting our heart desires.

Thanks so much Solwach and Misses. Like i said i am Blessed to have discovered this forum.
Gods guidance and Blessings to those preparing to face the CO next week and for us 2014 with big CN the wait is quite long but God is in control and He will see us all through by granting our heart desires.

We too had high CNs but time can fly so fast, here we go now. Cling on.

Hi to everyone

Thx

You are welcome, let us sail together!